Chapter 41.

He Is Actually Losing his Mind, it was same routine you know? No crying, Pushing away his Food and Just Sleeping. It's Gotten to the point that he's slept so Much that he can decided when he sleeps with no issues. He could sleep for nine hours and be fully energised But could still fall asleep no issues with just closing his eyes. He doesn't really think that's healthy but in reality that's the least of his problems. And With the food Issue..just thinking about it makes him feel sick and in result of him not eating for a while, eating a little bit of food makes him feel full and if he eats more it makes him feel sick. Presumably His Stomach Has Shrank abit therefore it affects the portions he can eat (I don't know if that's medically Correct, though this did happen to my friend when she had appendicitis which affected how much she could eat and her stomach shrunk so im going based of that.)

He was currently sat on the bed just Blankly Staring at the wall, there was nothing for him to do anyway. Sure Books Were brought in but he didn't really bother with them out of spite, he didn't want to seem like he was getting comfortable with them. Oh no no no That's exactly what they want and Takemichi refuses to Give them what they want, that's the last thing he wants to do....Though Maybe Giving in would be better? No! Takemichi Quickly Shakes the thought out of his head "how Stupid Am i To think that?" Takemichi Frowns, he smacks his cheeks gently in a way of getting himself together "stop thinking like that you idiot! It won't get you anywhere" he angrily mutters to himself, a little pep talk if you will.
He stands up and makes his way into the connected bathroom First Step: Have a shower and Make Himself look better then he does now, make him seem like he isn't affected at all.
Though the only issue is that everyone know's he's a bad liar, hell he admits that himself which is rare with how stubborn he is. Well i guess he'll just have to be brutally honest then and that's Fine with him, Any way to annoy them and to get under their Skin Takemichi will do it without any hesitation which isn't surprising.

Now while he was mentally preparing for everything that will most likely go down the others were busy Having a meeting.

"So Any Ideas?" Shinichiro raises a brow at the rest of them "he's been in that room for a week and a half now"

"I feel Like He's Been in there Long Enough if you ask me" Senju sinks into her seat as a way of getting a bit more comfortable

Mikey Looks over at her "And What makes you think that?"

Senju Shrugs with a sigh Closing her eyes, feet resting on the table (like that one Manga Panel, i hope y'all know which one im on abt) "Well From What the Lower Gang Members Reported, he stopped crying by the door, he began eating less and less, doesn't speak much anymore just short answers, looks really distant and is just an overall mess" she lists on without an issue, as if she had all of that carved into her brain

Izana Whistles Amused a smirk resting on his face "It was that Quick for him to give up? That Just Makes our Job Easier Doesn't it"

"Thats what's weird though" Mitsuya Leans his head on his hand "He Usually keeps pushing himself until his physically can't no more..So the fact he gave up so easy is worrying"

Hakkai Nods "i agree With Taka-chan, it's Really weird with how easily michi Gave in.."

"Well we'll have to wait and see" Wakasa Looks at them with his Usual blank expression "he might have actually Gave Up or he could be doing god knows what"

"I agree With Wakasa" Shinichiro runs his hand through his Hair before Snapping his fingers "We'll send someone up to check on him now see if his behaviour Seems Ligit or not. Don't forget he's a bad liar so it should be easy to tell and plus seeing one of us after a week is probably worrying to him so we'll probably get a reaction"

Mikey Nods With a Hum "And then We can See how he acts over the next few days and then we can come up with an official plan with what to do."

"Tch" Izana Clicks His Tongue he doesn't want to just wait and observe his Michi, thats boring but if it sets a good plan in motion, he'll do it "Whatever, fine by me" no one really believed that with how annoyed his tone was but everyone knew better to not mention it.

"So Who's Gonna Be the one to go?" Shinichiro Looks at them all, this always being a reoccurring issue them all fighting on who should be/go with Michi
There was silence for a minute before loud talking filled the room everyone talking over eachother "Hey!" Mikey Yells Over everyone creating silence once more "Let's Draw Names" he suggests and that's what they did. They put their names in a hat and pulled one name out "the person to go up to Michi Is..."

Remember Takemichi is a bad liar but that doesn't make him a bad actor now does it?

Authors Note:
Hey Yall Sorry for not posting yesterday! I don't have an excuse that lol i kinda just got Distracted and i had the attention span of a goldfish that day.

Who do you think the person Going to Michi is? I want to see all your opinions on who you think it is but ill also use a wheel Generator so it's a fair Draw i hope you all Don't mind!

Also the weekend has gone by way too quick, i am not excited to go back to school tomorrow😕

Anyways Remember to Hydrate and Eat!
Love you all<3

{Word count:1024}