Chapter 18

"Okay What the Hell Happened When you were all out?" Mikey slams his fist against the table they were all sat around.

When Takemichi, Izana and Kakucho had come back to their HQ Takemichi found himself migrating to one of the large couches, now wrapped in a blanket Curtsey of Kakucho. And Now Takemichi was currently napping with his head on Izana's lap.
Kakucho Taking his place in the current meeting to explain what had gone on, if Izana was to do the explaining he'd probably blow a fuse.
Now Izana did want to go to the meeting, probably to snap honestly but Takemichi being asleep on his lap stopped him from doing so, so instead he decides to just run his fingers through Takemichi's hair that is surprising soft.

Kakucho Sighs "We Took Him to the Mall. We planned to Take him to grab some formal wear and take him to a restaurant."

Draken Grunts "Okay? That doesn't explain the state he's in."

Kakucho rolls his eyes "If you'd let me finish you'll find out what happened. Anyway While me and Izana were at the back of the store planning, when we came back Michi wasn't there. We originally thought he had run off but when we found him, he was on the floor Crying and a man Had just disappeared into the crowd when we got there.
He freaked out when we even went a foot near him, though we did somehow get him to calm down."

Mikey Rubs his Temple thinking to himself for a moment "So Clearly that Man Has a big Impact on Takemichi.."

Senju Crosses her arms angrily and in Disbelief that someone would Make their Precious Michi Turn into some silent clingy person. "I want him Found!" She spits angrily

Mikey Nods "And we will find the Man. I want all the footage from the cameras in the mall searched, see if you can spot the man and have a good luck at him. And when that is done, I want someone to catch him..Alive. Can't let some guy Upset our Michi and think he can get away with it now can we?"

Murmurs had went around the room and then stopped when Mikey held his hand up "So! Let's get this party Started!" He Grins, one of those type of Grins that only hold pure evil behind it
"And lets show This Rat who he's dealing with."

And with that everyone was up and gone quickly wanting to find the man and hopefully beat him till he's close to death.

Some had stopped by where Izana and Takemichi were and gave Takemichi forehead kisses or pats on the head and he seemed to react positively to those in his sleep.
Izana looks away from his phone and Down at Takemichi for a moment, before smiling softly which quickly went as it came.
He really wants to hit something right now, he's all angry and worked up from that man. Maybe he can just do that to someone on their kill list, that'll have to wait till Tomorrow though. The day still hasn't ended so he can still spend time with his love and he'd like to keep it that way it didn't take long for Kakucho To rush into the room "Izana They've found the man!"
Wow they seem to work quickly

Izana Hushes him quickly not wanting His love to wake up "And How did you all find him so quick?"

"The Man was stupid enough to have all his details on his social media" He tones it down abit.
Ah so they weren't exactly quick, they were just smart Enough to check the Internet.
"So whats Happening now?"

"Mikey- Well everyone wants the man basically dead So mikey Wants us to bring the man back here alive"

Izana Darkly Chuckles, he knows what that means. Atleast he won't have to wait till Tomorrow to get all his anger out, he lets out a low hum "Thats great now isn't it?" Izana Cracks his Knuckles "Send Shini here, he can watch our Love while we deal with some trash. Shini doesn't exactly like blood or gore now does he? So im sure he won't mind"

Kakucho Nods "Ill go get him now, The rest should be here soon with the rat. They all had the pleasure of having a few hits to the face to Knock him out."
And with that Kakucho was quick to leave the room off To get the other brother.

Izana Gently runs his hands through Takemichi's hair once more "You Hear that Love? No More snakes to deal with, You see how much we love you to do all this Hm<3" He grins, giving the Boy a small peck on the forehead and looks up Just as Shinichiro Enters the room.

Shinichiro nods at Izana With A smile "Izana."

"Shini. Love has been resting for a little while now, he's bound to wake up soon so you gotta look after him"

"Yeah Yeah I know Izana, ill make sure he doesn't go anywhere he's not ment to and when he wakes up ill make him some Food"

"Alright Come Help me move him Gently then."

Shinichiro Nods heading over to the two and gently lifts Takemichi up slightly, enough for Izana To slide off the couch, now stood up. Shinichiro Takes his place, Takemichi's head Resting on his lap instead of Izana's

There was a couple of Bangs and some Yelling that started to sound even more distant "That Must Be the Rat, Look after him Shini. We'll all come see him when we're done."

"Take Your Time, Me and Michi will just be staying here. We won't be going anywhere"

Izana Nods Before Disappearing down a Hallway with a small Wave.

Shinichiro looks down at the boy at sighs with a soft smile on his face "What are we gonna Do with you Michi?"
Shinichiro didn't expect anything but laughs quietly when he gets a small snore in response to his words.

Yeah what are we gonna do with you Michi?

Authors note:
YALL I GOT ANOTHER CLAY WORKSHOP IVE GOT TO DEAL WITH MORE KIDS FROM A DIFFERENT SCHOOL TMMR SIDJDDNJWI2IDJSKAMSNSN

Anyways Yall got anymore torture methods for this man?

I hope you all enjoy this Chapter!
Remember to Hydrate and Eat
Love you all<3

{Word Count:1067}