Chapter 35.

Loud Chattering and Music Could be heard within the building, Clearly having alot of people inside.
The room was Obviously Large holding over atleast 200 People and the room itself, not even the whole building, costed more then his whole soul and it only Made Takemichi be careful in fear of breaking something that would cost more then his life. Booths also filled the the room, being close to the walls and there was a big table in the middle that hel.d all different types of food, all from different cultures same going with drinks, it was like a big buffet. Waiters Walked around the room offering out drinks all being polite to the guests even if the guests in return were rude which honestly made Takemichi want to smack the shit out of them, though he knows he can't do that because he'd probably get his shit rocked with the amount of people in here, oh well.

Him and Natalia Were sat at one of the booths happily Chatting with plates of different food and some Alcoholic Beverages
"Haha No No Remember that one old guy who came into the bakery?"

Takemichi looks at her funny "Ive met alot of Old Guy's, you're gonna have to give me some Context"

Natalia simply laughs "The Guy Who tried to get a refund for all the food he ordered because apparently he didn't like it but yet he still ate it all"

Takemichi tips his head back with a groan "Don't Even Remind me, It was like talking to a wall for an hour. He didn't listen what so ever"

That Cause's Natalia to laugh harder "And then he made you come and get me, he seemed so surprised that a woman was leading the place"

"He was such a sexist piece of shit" Takemichi rolls his eyes and soon grins "but he never game back to the bakery so thats a plus"

Natalia nods "it definitely is, i wouldn't want that creature lurking about anyway"

"Mhm didn't that man have a daughter too?"

Natalia rolls her eyes "Oh my God don't even get me started on there, she was one of those instagram people"

Takemichi Laughs "ohhh Those people, tried to get food for free" he shakes his head "she was as dumb as her dad"

Natalia Laughs a bit downing the rest of her Drink, Takemichi Doing the same "She was Good looking though" Natalia Winks Before bursting out with laughter

Takemichi shrugs "i only saw her like..Once but ill agree. Im more for Personality though or just hot rich men, you know gotta get as much money as possible" he grins and soon pushes himself up from his seat "im gonna go grab us some more drinks do you want anything different? Or do you want Champagne again?"

Natalia Lets out a hum "hmm You know what? Ill have some whine this time please"

Takemichi nods "alright ill be back soon" with one last glance at Natalia, Takemichi begins to carefully make his way through the very noisy crowd. He's barely been gone for 2 minutes and he already somehow got lost in the crowd, Don't ask him how because he doesn't have an answer for you.

He glances around nervously, gently pushing through a few people muttering a small "excuse me" as he goes by, and what does he get in response? Some Douche Decided it'd be funny to purposely put their foot out and trip the boy. It was in that moment that decided this was one of the reasons he shouldn't have gone to this stupid Rich person party.
He holds back a yell and is mentally preparing himself for the pain he'll get when he hits the floor though he is surprised when he feel's someone holding onto him keeping him in place, obviously stopping him from falling.
He blinks confused and Glances up and ends up making Eye Contact with a man...A Very Handsome Man at that
"Are You Okay?" The mans voice was deep and gruff though he looked to be around Takemichi's age.
Poor Takemichi looks a bit Flustered and Balances himself, Stepping back and bowing slightly to show his Thanks
"Yes Im Okay, Thank you For Catching me"

The Man Chuckles and shakes his Head "No Need to Thank me, i was just doing what was Right"

Takemichi Softly smiles and stops bowing "i suppose you're right, but not alot of people are like you and wouldn't have done the same"

The man Sighs with a nod "Thats True" the man soon grins "Would You care to join me for a drink?"

Takemichi thinks back to Natalia, she wouldn't mind if he had a few drinks without her right? Ah who is he kidding, Natalia has been trying to get him back into dating so this'll be his best shot at the moment.
Takemichi Gives the man a small nod "Sure, I'd love to Join you" if anything the man's smile got wider
"Cmon then" he begins to gently tug Takemichi towards the large table in the centre, Maybe his Luck is turning around...What a lie! I mean the poor boy Can't even Feel The Glares aimed towards him and the man, the glares of hatred for the man talking to their Precious Michi..And A Glare towards Michi for letting such a Filthy Man get close to him..Does he not know he's falling into the man's trap? Well i suppose they have a few Punishments to give to him. You know to help him fall back onto the right path: Staying With And Only Loving them:)

Authors Note:
Hey guys! Sorry ive been so late with posting, this'll be the only one for a little bit as i prepare more for the 2nd book that will launch 1st of January
Are you all Excited?
I know i am

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter!!
Im sorry it's a little short, i hope you all don't mind
Remember to Hydrate and eat!
Love you all<3

{Word Count:1014}