Chapter 4.

Its been atleast a day since Takemichi signed into a Hotel and it's been a day Since Takemichi Saw or more like heard from the others. Its been quiet, way too quiet for his liking he almost forgot for a second that he was being hunted but when he did his guard only went higher with suspicion. Well its not like Takemichi can force them out from their hiding space, it's not like he wants to anyway.

Even though the others haven't acted out yet doesn't mean the feeling of eyes on him left, if anything it got even worse. Anywhere Takemichi went he'd just feel eyes burning into the back of his skull and when he'd turn to look he would just see innocent Civilians. And to be honest that got quite annoying for him it's gotten to the point that all of Takemichi's Privacy and Boundaries had been broken since he stepped a foot back into the future.

Takemichi is now on his last day in the Hotel and then he's gotta be gone by the morning. He's used this time to research the area he was in and found out he was in Roppongi which was surprising considering its a more richer type setting in Tokyo which makes him wonder how did he actually end up there and survive while he was in the past? Ah well he'll figure it out at somepoint.

Since its his last day at the Hotel what better way then spending it at a bar nearby? He has some change he can spare so he might as well have a drink it'll definitely relieve some stress he has, think of it as a reward from surviving all the things he's gone through in the space of 48-72 Hours which is quite concerning considering this all happned in such a short amount of time. So thats his plan for now, go to a bar and get drunk. And thats what he does, he doesn't even bother to change into clothes that would suit a bar setting he's just sticking with his oversized shirt and sweatpants afterall he's only there to drink, not to impress.
After leaving the Hotel with his phone and wallet he heads to the nearest bar, the bar he ends up at seems to be quite popular he could see colourful flashing lights all the way down the street while hearing loud music
Heading into the building he is met with many drunk and high people, most of them dancing others simply sat down chatting with others and the rest seemed to be getting with women who were more or less in their bra and underwear with heels.
Scrunching his face up in disgust at the smell of sweat he pushes his way up to the front of the Bar.
Takemichi didn't recognise the guy working behind the bar but he certainly recognised him. He recognised Takemichi as the guy who the higher executives and Bosses were spending most of their lives trying to find and to say the least he was shocked if he can hand Takemichi in will he get recognised for all his 'hard work'?
Hiding a dark Grin He speaks up "What Can i get you tonight?"

Takemichi Hums in Thought "A Vodka Soda Please." Giving a simple smile to seal the deal

The Bar Tender nods "Vodka Soda Comin' right up" While Working on the Drinks the man ends up contacting Mikey and all the other bosses e.g Izana, Senju(ive changed it to where Shinichiro isn't dead and is a boss but instead of liking takemichi the way most of the others do, Shinichiro is more like a possessive older brother wanting to protect takemichi from the world)

And to tell you all the bosses Flipped would've been an understatement. The Paranoia takemichi was feeling from all the stress, not the actual people so mikey and the others didn't know where Takemichi disappeared too so getting the message that Takemichi was in one of their most popular bars they owned made them go crazy with excitement and happiness to finally have Takemichi in one place where they can actually get him without him running away again.

Now Back to Takemichi he by now has had a few drinks enough to be slightly tipsy but not enough to be unaware and not enough to make him make stupid decisions.
Thats when the door opened and people stepped in, it was the 4 Bosses, each having one or more of their executives for example

Boss:Mikey Executives:Draken Baji and Mitsuya

Boss: Senju Executives: Takeomi

Boss: Izana Executives:Ran, Rin and Kakucho

Boss: Shinichiro Executives: Wakasa

So to be Frank it was quite a few, and it seemed everyone in the bar knew them, well apart from Takemichi.
Well of course Takemichi knows them though for people like Wakasa or Takeomi or izana, he barely had enough conversations with them to actually know them.

Now you're probably assuming that they just went and snatched Takemichi just like that right?
Well no, as much as they'd like to from how takemichi has responded to them being near him, he always escapes. So they have the idea that if they even go a step closer to him, he'll release and escape from their Grasp once again so for know they'll simply Observe. See if he drinks more, the more drunk takemichi is the easier he is to grab.

Mikey and the rest of them sit at a large table that was in the corner and as soon as they sat down some women and men basically crowded them, basically throwing themselves on them. Which isn't exactly a shock considering how popular they are.

At this point Takemichi was simply Sipping on his 4th Vodka Soda and was actually chatting to someone it was just some random woman. She reminded Takemichi of Hina Because of how similar they seemed, so he warmed up pretty Quick. The Conversation they were having Flowed Naturally, it was as if they were Old friends bumping into eachother for the first time. Their Laughing Could be loudly heard but no one blinked an eye considering its a club and it was already loud. The Only People who seemed to be Annoyed by how close Takemichi was to the woman was..You can obviously Guess who.

Though Shinichiro And Wakasa, while Annoyed were the more Chilled ones of the group. And so the duo stood up and headed to Takemichi Planning to Make Conversation. At this the woman Takemichi was talking to, got up quickly muttering a quick apology before quickly leaving, she knew who they were. So Shinichiro Sits on one of the seats next to Takemichi and Wakasa Slides into the other one, both turning to the boy one with a grin the other with a simple Frown.

Takemichi was confused at first Until he Recognised Wakasa the person he met slightly when being in Braham. He raises a Brow Glancing at the Two, his heart beat picking up

"Michi' how nice it is to see you tonight:)"

Authors Note:

I am so sorrt guys i was ment to post this way earlier but i was annoyed when i got home from school and when im annoyed i nap for 30mins and that 30min nap turned into a 3hr Sleep lmao

Do you guys want Wakasa to still look like his past Self when he was a teen, or do you want him to look like his present self?

Anyways thanks for reading and voting!! I really Appreciate it
Love you guys!!<3

Remember to Hydrate, eat and rest yourselves :)

{Word Count: 1278}