Chapter 36.

After Having a few Drinks with the man who he found out was named Aikko, Takemichi had Taken him to meet Natalia and they Surprisingly got along quite quickly. This just made the Night More Lively for Takemichi, happy that his best friend is getting along with his new friend.
They Talked about anything and Everything that had came to mind and even shared some past stories. Natalia Made it her Mission to Embarrass Takemichi with her stories, which just madw Takemichi share even more Embarrassing stories about her.

It was Nice.
The food was great and after a while with the amount of Alcohol they had, they became intoxicated which honestly just made the night better for them, as things became alot more funny to them, just like any drunk.

"Im... Gonna Go...G-Get Another drink.." Takemichi's Words Slur Together as he stumbles standing up

Natalia Giggles "Hehe Get me one tooooooo~" She laughs abit more at the sound of her own voice

Takemichi Hums in response and begins to slowly walk through the crowd.

Mikey Let's out a huff watching Takemichi's figure disappear into the crowd "Look At him Having Fun Without us" he pouts like the child he is

Senju Glares at him "He is Not having fun without us! Why would he be having fun without us?"

Wakasa looks at them both Blankly "Arguing Isn't going to Change anything.." he sighs Shaking his head "Wouldn't this Be a good Time to go Grab him? While he's drunk? And not with his friend and that..other person?"

Izana Grins putting down his Glass of Champagne "his Friend and that thing-" he had a look of disgust when be said 'that thing' "-doesn't matter, they're drunk anyway! So it wouldn't matter if we got him when he's on his own or with other people"

Kakucho Doesn't hesitate to agree with 'his King' he nods "I agree. It doesn't really matter how we get him, though it'll be easier to get him tonight." He crosses his arms "who know's when the next time he'll be this vunerable will be"

"We could Just Pay the Place to Go into Lockdown, to stop the chances of him leaving" Koko Sticks his Tongue out for a minute, and really at this point ways of Snatching Takemichi are getting listed "i mean we have the money for it...Doing this wouldn't even dent a thing"

Inui Nudges Him Gently with his Elbow "Why Waste Our Money Doing that when we can just grab him Ourselves?"

Shinichiro Shakes his head "Let's Just Grab him while we can, we're wasting time just arguing about what we should do"

Everyone Murmurs their Agreements having no issue with the plan of just grabbing him and all stand up gently putting their Glasses Down. They all make their way through the crowd which disperses as everyone easily Recognises Bonten and doesn't want to get caught up with them.
Though when they make it to the table at the Centre they are a little surprised to see Takemichi Isn't there at all. Mikey Looks around eyebrows raised with worry "Hey Where did he go?"

Draken lets out a quiet Grunt "he can't have gone far..Not When Drunk atleast"

Baji Nods "Yeah! He'll definitely be in here somewhere so let's just look."

And thats exactly what they did.
They went around the room quietly looking for the missing boy which honestly didn't Take them too Long

But as soon as they seen him, it felt as if something snapped inside of them

Who do those people think they Are To Try and Take their Michi? While he is vunerable too?

Authors Note:
Hey Yall i apologise this is super short
I wasn't planning on posting today but then last minute i decided to so this is very rushed.

For those who are few hours ahead Happy New Years To you!!

I have 2 hours and a half till midnight but im not planning to stay up this year as i am hoping to sort my sleeping problems, there may be a chance that i have insomnia. So im trying to do smth about that with multiple different ways before heading to bed.

Which means since im not staying up my new Book Will be out right after this is Published So Check that Out!!
So yay! It'll be out early!

For now it's just an Introduction and Prologue.
Please Please Read the Introduction! It explains a little of the plan i have for the book, Ages, Characters that'll be see often Etc.

I hope you enjoy this Chapter and The New book

Remember to Hydrate and Eat!
Love you all<3

{Word Count:786}