Chapter 33.

Doing as Natalia Said, Takemichi Officially got himself a tazer and some pepper spray. Did it make him feel a little safer? Yes only a little.
Waving goodbye to the shop Owner he drops the weapons into the bag he is carrying and pulls out his phone, Natalia had finally Texted him the details about that party. It'll be on this Saturday and right now it's a Tuesday so atleast he has some time to prepare, he might ask Natalia If he wants to go shopping with him for the party.
Putting headphones in his listens to the music that begins to blast through his headphones and starts to continue his shopping Journey well not exactly shopping, he is Window Shopping instead taking a look at all the trinkets he see's, hell he even buys a few different things.

This was a good way of Distracting him of the trouble that'll happen eventually. Takemichi Knows Bonten isn't staying in the area Peacefully and he knows for a fact something will happen. So at the moment this window shopping is giving him a little bit of levity, a calm before the storm moment.
Though it's been 2 days since he seen the group, they visited on sunday and now its Tuesday. The fact that Takemichi hasn't seen them yet is worrying but that doesn't mean they aren't terrorising him, ever since he's seen them he's been getting those messages again. They were sickly sweet, it made Takemichi want to throw up and hell they started sending gifts to his Apartment all ranging from shape size and expense. That's the Whole Reason he's staying with Natalia at the moment because if they can send gifts to his place that means they obviously know's where he lives and he'd rather not be home alone

Takemichi Can't believe this is all Happening in the Span of two days, His Paranoia had already returned thanks to them lot and it's pissing him off but honestly what can he do? For now he might as well see how Bonten Progress with whatever the fuck they are doing
Takemichi rolls his eyes at the thought of them, he will not let them ruin his life just like the past, if they try anything he'll stomp on their dicks and no one wants their dicks stomped on.
Stuffing his hands into his pockets, his bag hanging loosely off his sholder he glances around. He's currently in a pretty populated area, maybe he'll find a good food place he hums with a smile at the thought of grabbing some food and picks up his pace keeping his eye out incases he spots a place he'd like to go.

It didn't take him Long To find a Cafe which was pretty busy but as soon as he stepped in it was peaceful with people talking quietly amongst eachother. No commotion just people quietly having fun without disrespecting anyone.
He steps up to the counter and makes his order before going to an empty table and sits down. Dropping his bag onto the floor he takes his phone out once more and scrolls past all the unknown numbers and messages Natalia about where he is and lets her know that he'll be back a little later.
She quickly responds with an "okay" and "be safe"
He was about to put his phone down when one of the unknown numbers send a message, a photo to be exact. Takemichi Hesitantly opens the message and feels like his whole world has come to a stop when he realises the photo is him..Inside the Cafe a message pops up underneath "ne, Michi Do you Realise How cute you are?". He quickly looks out the window, but there was no one from Bonten out just normal Civilians "What The fuck?" He mutters under his breath, he can feel his heart begins to race.
He Flinches when a voice suddenly appears beside him "Sir? Are you okay?"
Takemichi looks over and lets out a quiet sigh of relief when he finds out it's just one of the Cafe Workers
"Yes Yes, Im fine Don't worry"

The Worker doesn't look convinced but nods Anyway Taking all the items off a tray and puts it infront of Takemichi "Well Here Is your Order"

Takemichi Smiles and Nods Slightly "Ah thank you very much"

The worker Bows slightly with a small smile "it's no Problem, you can pay by the counter when your ready. Enjoy Your meal" the worker turns and walks off, mostly likely serving other people

Takemichi face soon drops into a frown his paranoia at it's peak "Let's just eat and get out of here" he thinks to himself and just starts to eat the food he ordered. He was about half way done when his phone goes off, he looks at it nervously debating if he should really look at it. He groans quickly giving in and grabs his phone, it's a different unknown number this time
"It's quite Rude to ignore us you know"
Takemichi simply looks at the message with a blank look, another one appears underneath
"It's Also Quite rude to ignore the gifts we send, they're quite expensive you know?"

"I don't want your gifts" he thinks bitterly to himself

Another message
"I think you should start using our gifts, we don't want them to collect dust..So start wearing them okay?"

Takemichi quietly shakes his head in quiet retaliation

"Or We'll Come over and put those gifts on you ourselves okay? :)"

Takemichi puts his phone down silently, he wants to cry this is all too much for him he drags his hands over his face and keeps it there for a moment before quickly finishing his food and quickly drinks his Coffee, being careful not to burn himself obviously. He packs his stuff up, goes to the counter and pays before rushing off back to Natalia's apartment.

Though Takemichi seems to miss the one last message the Unknown Number sent

"We'll see you at the party real soon Michi<3"

Authors Note:
Hey Y'all Last Chapter Before Christmas!! I may post tmmr i don't know yet, most likely not though

I hope you enjoy Today's Chapter though!!

I hope you all get what you wished for Christmas
Remember to Hyrdrate and eat!
Love you all<3

{Word Count:1060}