Chapter 5.

Raising a brow at the two in confusion "Do i know you?"
The grin on Shinichiro's face seems to widen "Nope! But i know you and you seem to know My friend Wakasa here."

Takemichi sighs "If thats the case i can probably guess Why your here, which means its my time to leave."

A frown Now settled on Shinichiro's Face "Aw Now Why would you want to do that?"

Takemichi's Grip on his glass Tightens, it was tighten that hard the glass cracked slightly which slightly concerned the other too boys next to him, where did that strength come from? They were worried the Glass Might break.

Gritting his teeth in Annoyance Takemichi shoots them a glare "Why would i want to leave? I think that's pretty obvious. Now if you'll excuse me.."
He raises From his seat quickly walking to the exit of the building only to get Blocked.
It was Mikey this time "Michi' Where do you think you're going?" A smile on his face, though similar to Kazutora, the smile didn't reach his eyes.

Blinking in Surprise Takemichi looks down at the Slightly smaller Male "mikey. How nice of you to Drop By" Mikey could Almost Taste the Sarcasm

" Where are you going Mitchy" he repeats "the Party Has only just started"

"Im not here to Party Mikey you of all people should know that."

"You know we miss you Right Mitchy?"

"Get to the point Mikey...not like i already know" Takemichi mutters the last part rolling his eyes

Grasping His Hands together with excitement he happily Chimes in a sing Song voice "We're here to Take you Back!"

Looking at him Blankly, Takemichi sighs "im not going back mikey-"

"You don't have a choice in that Mitchy!" Mikey Interrupts chuckling

"Yes, Yes i do have a choice Mikey."

Mikeys Smiles Drops "No you don't. Even if you leave now Mitchy, We'll simply follow you..Until you accept our love!"

Takemichi would be lying if he said he didn't feel a shiver go down his spine with slight fear

"And we'll simply kill off anyone who interacts with you or gets in our way...It's as simple as That!! So it'd be easier if you gave up now...You don't want anyone to die by your hands right?"

Ah Gaslighting at its finest and to be honest Takemichi was Ready to Believe it. He's looking Troubled now, what a shame:)

Authors Note:
I am so Sorry that this chapter is So short!! Ive been feeling sick lately and have been having alot of headaches so i haven't been able to focus

Hopefully Tmmr's chapter will be longer.

Another question do y'all want Mikey to look like his pastself aged up? That black haired mikey in the one timeskip or Proper Bonten Mikey?

Remember to eat and hydrate yourselves!
Love you<3

{Word Count: 478}