Chapter 44.

If you were to ask Takemichi how he got here Now He probably still couldn't give you an answer.

After his Solid 5 Minute Crying Session he wanted to go to the Bathroom and you know, get it all out his system. You'd think just asking to go to the bathroom is fine right? Absolutely not, nothing is ever fine with Takemichi.
So this is what he does, asks to go to the bathroom, he gains the a-okay Wooo but then they were all like "Someone needs to wait outside the bathroom for you though"
Huh?? At first Takemichi thought he heard wrong and then thought they were joking but nope they were dead serious. They actually sent someone to wait out the bathroom for him, Honestly nothing surprises Takemichi Anymore. So Takemichi Couldn't do what he wanted to do, you know what? That's fine. He has all the time in the world.
He leaves the Bathroom and The Person Who had to go with him, which was inui, led him back towards the Kitchen and took a turn leading him to the living Room, as soon as he sat down literally everyone fought to just sit next go him and in the end it was Mikey and Izana who sat next to Takemichi which they also sent daggers at eachother. Takemichi was Glad they Still Argued..And as weird as it sounded it's true. It makes him feel like as if everything was normal and was just two brothers arguing with eachother, but he knows deep down that's just not the case. Takemichi Glances at the rest of the people in the room Nervously "is the err Normal?"

Izana Nor Mikey Responds For Takemichi Simply Settling with their Glares each one of them reaching over to grab one of Takemichi's hands each.
Since That Don't Response Draken Does it for them "Mhm This Is Pretty Normal"  he then continues with what seems to be an agitated sigh, though physically he doesn't seem to be mad in anyway "This Is A daily thing Actually, you'll get used to it"

Takemichi Bites His Tongue and Grits his teeth to stop himself from Yelling out. If he wants to escape at all, he'll need to play along and be the "good Boy" they see him as. He nods with a tight fake smile and adds a small chuckle to make his act seem more real
"Ah you're right. Im sure i will get used to this, Honestly i shouldn't even be surprised"

Mikey Stops Glaring at his Brother and Gently Squeezes Takemichi's hand to gain his attention, which he Does
Takemichi Hums Looking over at the boy "Yes Mikey?"
"What Is it you want to do today?"

Leave. Takemichi Bitterly thinks though he refuses to say that aloud. He shrugs "I dunno, Just Chill About I Guess"  he looks in thought.. Now Thinking About it Back in the Past When he wasn't Helping out With Toman or wasn't with Hina He usually Did Puzzles To pass the time so Maybe.."Do you Have Any Puzzles?"

Chifuyu Perks Up at the Mention quickly standing up "Im Pretty Sure We Grabbed Some" he quickly Jogs off. Takemichi's Eye's following him until he cannot be seen no more. Ran Who Has now popped up behind The Sofa, Directly Behind Takemichi Wraps an arm around his Sholders "Awe Cmon Takemichi Out of Anything you could've picked you picked something so Boring"

Izana Now Turns His Glare To Ran "Takemichi Can do what he wants. Do you have a problem with that Ran? Hm? Do you?"

Authors Note:
Hey Guys!
I want to Apologise for Not posting last Week and Honestly i wasn't gonna post this sunday Either. But i decided i probably let yall done last week and didn't want to make you miss out this week. So this is abit rushed And short, i Apologise for that.

A proper chapter will be out next sunday as my half term is after this week. Again Sorry For not Posting Last Week, Exams started then and are gonna continue through this week but ill definitely get a proper chapter out.

I Have Some News.
I cannot comfirm if its good or bad it all just depends on how each of you will Take it.

Considering i have Over 30 Chapters and nearly 50 chapters, i count this as a lot. Therefore this Book Will come to a end soon

BUT

Instead Of Posting a Random Takemichi book after that has nothing to do with this Plot, i will make a second Book which will continue from the ending of this book

I will be working with someone though.
HAT2UN3M00N This is the person ill be working with for the second book.
They Believe they aren't good at writing but they have amazing ideas, so for the second book they'll give me ideas and ill write it.
Though that doesn't mean i won't have my Own Ideas in the book. Don't worry though, for those who have ideas and like to share, that'll continue aswell. So keep coming up with ideas:D
If you Guys Want to Start Now with Coming up with ideas for the Second Book on what you think will happen or what you want to see Please Do So.

I hope this is okay For you all.
I hope you've all had a Good Weekend
And i wish you nothing but the best for the upcoming week
I love you all<33

Remember to Hydrate and Eat.
And ill see you all on the next Chapter

{Word Count:935}