Chapter 37.

This Was Not How The night was supposed to go, Everything was going so well and everyone was Having Fun. So why is it When he Decided to go and Grab another Drink this small Group of Men And Women Were trying to Convince him to go with them and even had the Audacity to put their Hands on him and Try to Force Him To Go.
Takemichi Maybe Drunk but that still Doesn't mean he is Stupid, well thats a little lie. Obviously when drunk he's More Careless but that doesn't mean he wanders off with Strangers Just for the fun of it.
"Cmon Let's Get Out Of here and We Can Go Drink Somewhere else" One of the girls Giggle Latching onto one of his arms
The other Girl Smirks Flirtatiously at him and with a wink, She Latches onto his other arm "Yeah Let's go Have Fun Somewhere else"

Takemichi looks Very Awkward And Uncomfortable "No..No Thank You My Friends are waiting for me" his speech Still Slurred, but not to the point where you can't understand what he is saying

"Awe Cmon im sure they won't mind..I doubt they'd even Realise you'd be gone" it was one of the men this time
Takemichi Shakes his head "no I'm not going anywhere with you, im staying here" he pushes himself away Ripping his arms from the Women only to have one of the men to wrap their arms around his sholder "Oh Please? Don't be like that we can all Have Fun-"

"Didn't You Assholes Hear him say No?"
The group all turn around and Takemichi Can Vaguely recognise the guy to be Kazutora
At the Moment it looked like Kazutora was on his own, but in reality the Rest Of Bonten was just Simply Lurking in the rest of the crowd while seeing how whats about to go down play out

"Huuuh??" One of the Men Fully turn to look at him "And Who Are You Supposed to be?"

While that was going down, Takemichi Felt his heart Rate pick up really quickly and he Begins To Babble quickly. He was going that quick with his worried talking the rest of the group just passed it off as Drunk Speaking.

Kazutora smiles which doesn't exactly meet his eyes "Im The Guy Who's About to beat someone Half To death"

Other Men Join the First Guy "And What are You Going to Do? We'll Beat the Shit out of you-" The Guy Couldn't even Finish His Sentance before a fist Connected with his face, right on the nose too
"Ha What was that?" Kazutora's grin Widens "I couldn't Quite hear you..I heard your nose Crack though Can you repeat?"

The room went silent, everyone being stunned and everyone just now watching the scene. Takemichi was doing the exact same except he looks like he's ready to cry, you know the usual. Though Now thinking about it he can use this to his Advantage... he glances at the crowd and it didn't Take him too long to spot some other members. So while Kazutora was busy Beating someone's ass Takemichi took a step back Glancing at the rest of the guys and girls in the group silently praying for them, he knew they wouldn't make it out alive and before he knows it, he steps back into the crowd going in the opposite direction of the Bonten Members. This whole situation seemed to level him slightly, although he's still drunk as fuck and doesn't exactly know whats going on he'll pretend he does and just quickly move on.

Not Looking Back Takemichi Carefully manoeuvres his way through the crowd and makes his way to one of the many exits of the building. Once he left the now quiet building he just walks down the sidewalk letting his legs just take him wherever and thats when he just wants to smack his head off a wall now only realising he left Natalia Behind sometimes he wonders how he has lived this long being Stupid. Well there's no going back now, he shrugs, going back ment he'd definitely have to deal with Bonten once more, does he want that? Absolutely not. He continues on his Journey and being smart by avoiding Alleyways and dark place's.
He eventually stops walking and Comes to realise he's infront of his Apartment building.

Kazutora Looks up from the now Bloodied bodies on the floor shaking his hand to shake off some of the excess blood and turns to face his friends "So Where's Michi?" His Friends were ment to Grab Takemichi While he was busy Disposing of some pests.
They all look at eachother "we were too focused watching you beat those guys to actually go and grab him..." Baji was bold enough to speak
Kazutora can already guess where this is going but he decided to just confirm his suspicions "And?"

"And Partner Escaped into the Crowd, we already did a quick sweep of the room and he's not here"

Senju waves them all off deciding to be the smart one for the night "he wont be far he's probably at His Friends apartment if not there he would be at his own apartment"

Shinichiro nods "Senju Is Right. So let's not rush things, send someone to clean this mess up and we can send Ran, Rin and Sanzu to His Friends apartment and if he is not there we can send Izana And Draken to his Apartment." Why he chose Izana And draken? Because those two will most Definitely get the Job Done not being Distracted at all

While Mikey Wasn't happy that he didn't get to go he nods "Sounds like a good plan for me"  and the rest of them all nod with agreement

Sanzu and Ran Having Smirks on their face hoping Takemichi would be at his Friends place. Rin was thinking the same thing though he isn't smirking, though he's definitely happy.

They all want to see their michi afterall.

Authors Note:
Hey Guys! Hope you all are doing well! I also hope you enjoy todays Chapter.

If Some of you aren't aware the first Proper Chapter of my new book is out!
And i copied the main part of the Authors Note from there to put here too so you all Know

So here you go:
In the future im gonna try post two chapters a day, One For Each Book. Though i can't Guarantee it.
I go Back to School This Wednesday and on school Days it's Hard Enough to post one chapter when i don't have the time.

I want to try and do a schedule for when i post e.g
Monday- Out of Time chapter
Tuesday- Chapter for this book etc.

That's just an idea, that's not set in stone so don't expect my posts to be like that

I also want to thank Lightton2 for the Idea Im Currently Doing.
This idea isn't finished and im doing the rest you mentioned in the Next Chapter if thats okay:)

Remember to Hydrate and Eat!
Love you all<3

{Word Count:1190}