Chapter 39.

Why Is it always him in these Stupid Fucking Ideas. Getting Michi while passed out Drunk, Easy Enough right?
No. Absolutely not all gods that exist Fucking HATE Draken with a passion Aparently. He is Currently Stuck Laying in Bed With Takemichi Gripping onto Him for dear life, Draken Loves Takemichi with all his heart but he certainly does not love this new found Grip Strength he has. After Izana Pouted like a Fucking Baby Since he wasn't Hugged By Takemichi he finally Began To Try And Pull Takemichi off him, did that work? No that'd be too easy of course. This mission was ment to be Go in and Go Out Quickly but Izana Cannot Get Takemichi off him, meanwhile Draken Is just cursing Shinichiro out in his head for putting him out for this Task.
"If you Do not Get him Off me Izana, So help me God!"

Izana Rolls His eyes "i don't know if you Noticed You Plaited Bitch I am doing all i can!"

"Well you're not Trying Hard Enough! Fucking Call Someone Over To Help!"

Izana Just Glares at him Flipping him off While Grabbing his Phone in the Process "Don't Fucking Tell Me what to do!" But reluctantly he did Message someone to come over, and who is the best person for that? Of course it's Kakucho, Takemichi's Childhood friend. He must know something about this right? Of course he did, Even if he didn't he's probably smart enough to figure it out. Draken Glances At the boy who is Muttering under his breath Once More, while he didn't understand most of it he did Catch onto some of their names like Naoto or Chifuyu, mostly everyone really, Takemichi Holds on tighter onto what he still thinks is a pillow and Draken Winces in Response.

It didn't Take Long for Kakucho To arrive and when he saw the issue, he laughed. Izana Didn't explain the problem that's why he's so surprised but it was definitely funny to Him.
Draken Didn't Look Amused What's So Ever and just looked Blankly at Kakucho Who Grinned in Response.

Kakucho Goes And Stands Next to Izana "So What's the issue?" Of course he knows what the issue is, he could tell you the issue himself with just one Glance. He just likes teasing people Whenever he can. Izana Huffs and just Gestures over to the two on the bed "I was Just About To Dislocate Michi's Legs and he Grabbed on To Draken But the thing is he has a deadly Grip on him"

Kakucho Nods "Yeah That's Normal" he shrugs abit as if it was just a common thing

"Normal!? He's gonna Break my Fucking arm if we keep this Up" Draken Looks Over At him as if he was Crazy

"Yeah, Michi Always did have a good Grip Strength he never seems to realise it though"
Izana Raises a brow at him "You Want To Elaborate?"

Kakucho Sheepishly Grins "Not much to Elaborate on, he's been like that since young. At the rare times we had Sleepovers, he'd often have Nightmares and usually when he does he just seems to grip onto the closest things example being Draken at the moment"

"Okay So What Did you do to help him" Draken had a bit of hope that he'd get out of this with no broken limbs

"Oh Nothing, there was nothing to do. It was hard enough to wake him up so i couldn't do much"

All hope Draken Had was Lost In Seconds and he Physically Deflated. He looked Done With the situation and honestly no one can blame him

"So what do we do then?" Izana Glances over at Kakucho Raising a brow

"I brought a car with me instead of walking so i guess we'll have to try and get him into the back of the Car with Draken" Kakucho Shrugs a bit "because he won't be waking up anytime soon, especially drunk. You'll know he's close to waking up because that's when he lets go of what he's holding."

"Alright well let's get started, As much as i love michi i don't want to be stuck here" Draken sits up Pulling Takemichi up with him "come help me then guys" he lightly Glares at the other two

The duo hold their hands up in mock surrender before eventually Making their way to help Draken.

The Early Morning was filled with laughter as if they were normal friends hanging out, as if they weren't committing a crime right then and there. And no one Batted an eye, of anyone saw them dragging a boy out the house? No they didn't, they simply saw Friends Helping out their Drunk Friend and taking him "home"

Authors Note:
Hey Guys I hope you enjoy this Chapter!
Sorry it's a little short, ive got a headache and with my phone at the lowest brightness it still seems too bright for me so i struggled a bit

But either way i shall not deprive yall of your precious chapters.

Any new ideas you want to see, Can be more Angst? Or Fluff? I don't think i mentioned but i refuse to do smuts or full blown makeouts as im not comfortable writing that. There will be mentions of obviously Light Kisses on the head or lips but nothing too..Sexual?
So if you have any requests you can request anything but that.
I hope you all Understand!

Any of those who went to school recently how was it for you? First day back and ive never felt so stressed when being surrounded with so many people we also had to wear masks all day in school the only time we could take it off was if we were outside, we had to wear them i lesson too😅

Anyway Remember To Hyrdrate and Eat!
Love you all <3

{Word Count:984}