Do you know how much I miss you?

[A/N]: Alright, here you go you horn dogs LOL if you want to skip it just look for the tilde! (~)

Mia led me into the house, the lights were still on and the place was trashed with empty solo cups and beer bottles everywhere but I didn't have time to make note of it because Mia turned around and kissed me.

My eyes fluttered close as my hand went to cradle her face. Butterflies flew wild in my stomach as I felt her hands travel along my sides until they rested on my hips, while her thumbs made small circles.

Without any control, I pushed her up against the wall, our bodies flush against one another. She moaned into my mouth as I slipped my tongue inside. Then the realization hit me, we should talk before anything happened first.

I pulled away, "Mia, wait," I opened my eyes and her lips were swollen, her blue eyes darker than normal, and her breath was laboured, "did you not...?"

I shook my head with a laugh and rested my forehead against hers, "trust me, I want. But shouldn't we talk this through first?"

She nodded her head quickly, "we will, I promise we will," she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, "but I want you," she shook her head, "no, I need you right now," she begged in a voice I've never heard from her.

Oh fuck.

My core throbbed and I clasped my legs together to keep myself from doing what I wanted. There were consequences to our actions and one of us needed to be mature about this.

"Please, Dani," she pleaded and all the resolve I had disappeared.

Without saying anything, I took her by the hand and led her up the stairs to her room. My heart was beating so hard in my chest I could hear it in my ears and everything was telling me that this was a bad idea. Mia opened the door to her room and we stepped inside together.

~~~~~

I opened my mouth to relay my thoughts to her but the words got caught in my throat when I watched her slip her dress off and in less than a second, Mia was standing naked in front of me.

"Y-you weren't wearing," I swallowed the lump in my throat, "anything underneath the dress?" My voice went up on the last word.

She walked towards me slowly shaking her head with a smug smile on her face, "I don't like lines."

Thank God for that.

Her fingers went to the buttons on my shirt, "can I take this off?"

I nodded quickly, not trusting my voice.

Her fingers started unbuttoning my shirt slowly, so slow that the anticipation was killing me so I reached for the fabric and ripped the shirt open, all the buttons flew off, bouncing off the floor.

Mia's breath hitched as she thumbed the strap of my bra, "impatient, are we?"

I cupped her naked breast in my hand and rubbed my thumb over her nipple, ecstatic when I felt it harden, she closed her eyes and moaned, "I think I've been more than patient with you," I whispered in her ear.

In one quick motion, I scooped her up in my arms and walked her to the bed, her legs wrapped around my waist as my hands held the back of her thighs.

She leaned in and kissed me, her kisses desperate and I could still taste the cinnamon on her tongue.

I laid her down gently on the bed, covering her naked body with my own.

"You're so beautiful, Mia," I breathed out and had to put my head down because seeing her naked under me was too much.