Chapter 1-Secret Girlfriend?

A/n:First chapter of the sequel!Heads up guys,this will be longer than the first.And expect a lot of surprises ;)
~•~

"What?"Amy blinked repeatedly before Sonic crawled off of her.

The blue hedgehog looked at Knuckles baffled.

"You...have a girlfriend?Who?"

"Perci?"asked Amy.

Knuckles the echidna was grinning ear to ear but shook his head.

"Nope not Perci.She's getting here soon,probably tonight,"he said still grinning.

Sonic fixed his scarf with a confused look.

"So uh what's her name?"

"Why didn't you tell us?"Amy interrupted.

Knuckles scratched the back of his head,"I didn't think you guys would take me seriously."

"True."

"Sonic!"Amy scowled and elbowed him.

Sonic put his hands up in defense while Amy continued to glare at him.

"So,what's her name Knuckles?"asked Amy sweetly now.

"Can't say.But I'll say you guys know her,"he chuckled.

Sonic fell back on the bed with a frustrated sigh while Amy stood up and smoothed down her hair quills.

"Well we better clean around then for her arrival.Do we have an extra hut for her?"she asked,clearing her throat.

"No need,she's sleeping with me,"said Knuckles proudly.

Sonic muffled a laugh while Amy scowled at him again.

"What?"Knuckles asked oblivious.

"Nothing,so she'll be sharing a hut with you?"She asked.

He nodded,"Ya."

Sonic smirked,"Hey Ames,do you wanna share a hut?"

Amy's cheek lit up as she ignored him,"I'm still gonna clean.Knuckles would you like me to clean your room?"

Knuckles grinned like a goofball,"Ok!Thanks Amy."

Amy smiled sweetly,"Don't mention it."

The echidna turned and walked out of the hut happily.On his way back to his hut,Sonic and Amy watched him hum and skip.Sonic muffled laughs while Amy cooed.

"I think it's so sweet that Knuckles has finally found someone that loves him,"she sighed happily.

Sonic snorted,"Either that or he found someone to take advantage of him."

Amy softly punched him in the arm,"Stop being mean."

Sonic chuckled and sat at the edge of the bed.Amy stood in front of him,scowling down at him.He smirked and wrapped his arms around her waist,pulling her to him.She fought against him weakly before she was pulled into his lap.

"Hey we never finished what we started since Knucklehead interrupted,"he said softly.

Amy looked straight forward but shivered when he placed a kiss on her neck.

"Oh wait!He said she was arriving tonight!I gotta start cleaning!"Amy yelped.

She jumped up and started talking to herself as she exited Sonic's hut.The blue hedgie sighed in frustration as he fell back,looking at the ceiling.

"Ugh.Can't even seduce my own girlfriend,"he groaned.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Amy was sweeping in Knuckle's room,growing tired.His whole hut was really messy.At least fifteen times she had to cringe and kick away pairs of boxers.The room was covered with weights and a large mirror.She was too scared to sweep under the bed.Amy scanned it briefly before wondering,'how is his girlfriend and himself going to sleep in this bed?'
It was way to small,would sleep on the floor or make him sleep on the floor?