Chapter 4-Guy's Night

Sonic zipped around the island,looking for Knuckles and Tails.Finally he found Knuckles,slamming rocks and beating down poor trees.Sonic ran next to him,watching him with boredom.

"Hey Knuckles,"he greeted.

He glanced over at him,"What is it?"

"I was thinking.Maybe we should get away from the girls for a little bit,"Sonic suggested.

Knuckles stopped and turned to him.

"Like....just hanging out with Tails and you?"

"Exactly."

"Hmmm,"he scratched his chin,"Sure."

"Call it...a guys night out.I'll go get Tails,"Sonic grinned before dashing away.

Knuckles continued to smash stuff.
Sonic ran to Tails workshop and went right in.He looked around and only saw his plane,but not him.

"Tails?Buddy?"

"He's not here right now."

Sonic jumped back and looked around,the voice was very familiar...

"Sticks?"

The badger popped her head up from behind some machines.

"Yes?"

Sonic arched an eyebrow,"What are you doing here?"

Sticks leaned against one of the robots."What are you doing here?"

"I'm looking for Tails,have you seen him?"Sonic asked,crossing his arms.

She shook her head and jumped over the robots.

"Nope,haven't seen him all day or yesterday."

Sonic looked around,"Hmm.Well if you see him,tell him I went by and I need to talk to him."

He turned around before Sticks nodded and watched him leave.When he was outside the workshop,he realized that he didn't get to know why Sticks was there.Just as he was going to turn back,someone bumped into him.Sonic glanced over his shoulder and saw the two tailed fox right behind him.He looked...different.Tails had this glazed over look on his face,his eyes strangely never blinked.

And he didn't even notice Sonic,he just looked forward.

"Hey bud...you ok?"he asked,waving his hand in front of his face.

Tails finally blinked,and once he did,the glazed look was gone.His pupils now focused on Sonic.

"Huh?"Tails looked around.

"Something wrong?"

"How did I get here?"

Sonic blinked,"Uh what do you mean?"

Tails rubbed his sore eyes."I mean what I mean.All I remember was going to sleep last night and waking up here..."

"You were probably just sleep walking or something,"Sonic shrugged.

Tails put a hand to his head,"Ya,sleep walking..."

"Oh,hey,I know you don't have a girlfriend,"Sonic chuckled.

Tails narrowed his eyes at him.

"But I was wondering if you wanna join me and Knuckles no girls day,like a guys night out,"he grinned.

"Uh sure,but I don't have a girlfriend so who am I suppose to stay away from?"he asked.

"Sticks is in your workshop."

Tails arched an eyebrow,"Uh ok then...when's the guys night out thing."

"Tonight."

"Ok,I'll be at your house later tonight."

"Alright see ya,"Sonic said,giving a soldier solute.

Without another word,he zipped off toward his hut.Tails,still wondering how he got outside,went back into his workshop.

"Hello!"

Tails yelped before looking around.Sticks then popped her head up.

"Sticks,what are you doing in here?"he asked,scratching his ears.

She shrugged,"I got bored,so I came here."

"This isn't a playground,"he scowled,dusting off his robots.

Sticks started poking things annoyingly,her curiosity getting the best of her.She smelled around,looking under tables and the planes.Tails began to feel nervous every time she wondered near them.Besides,his planes were his babies.Sticks then jumped on one of his newly built models and knocked on the steel head.

"Agent stuff huh Tails?"she asked,crossing her arms.

He rolled his eyes and tried to shoo her away.However,no matter how hard he tried,she would just jump right onto another model.After a few annoying minutes later,Tails was fed up.While she was examining a weird gadget,Tails snuck up behind her.Before she could turn around,he grabbed her by the waist and quickly tried to pull her out of the workshop.

She moved and trashed around but his grip just got tighter.Sticks blinked.

"Tails,when did you get stronger than me?"she asked baffled.

Tails continued to drag her while she looked over her shoulder at him.He blushed in embarrassment and was thankful they were close to the entrance.

"When puberty hit,"he mumbled,rolling his eyes.

Sticks let him drag her as she pondered on the thought.As you can see,she is still very confused.Tails grunted as he stepped outside the workshop.

'Maybe the guy's night out thing is a good idea,'Tails thought.

"You can let me go now."

"Oh ya."