Chapter 17-The Wedding...Crashed.

Amy stared at herself in the full view mirror.Her hair was in a bun with a few curls strands on each side of her face.She wore a white puffy wedding dress with a bow on her behind(Rouge's idea)The back of the dress was opened and closed back up.She sighed and smiled,amazed at how beautiful she looked.

"Amy are you ready sweetie?"Rouge asked,poking her head in.

Amy glanced over at her before turning around.The bat smiled and led her out of the hut.

"You look gorgeous Pinkie,"Rouge whispered as she took her to the where the wedding was.

A white arch with pale pink and blue roses was set up over the groom and the group.Chairs were set up and most of the village was there.Everything was beautiful.The ocean was calm as soft breezes swept over the island.The sun shined brightly,casting rays over everyone.Rouge quickly pulled the veil over Amy's head.Everyone turned to the bride.She blushed.There was no music,but music wasn't needed.It was already Amy's dream come true.

William walked up to Amy's side.He was going to give her away,even if she only knew him for almost six months.He locked arms with her and walked her down the isle.They stepped on pink and blue rose petals as they made their way to the groom.

"You look beautiful ma'am,"William whispered.

"Thank you,"Amy whispered back.

Once they reached Sonic,William nodded and left to his seat next to Luna.The wolf was sitting next to a crying echidna who was sobbing with joy.Jewel,the echidna crying,dabbed her eyes with a tissue and sniffled.

"I always cry at weddings,"she told Luna.

Sonic fidgeted nervously,his eyes everywhere but Amy's.He just couldn't look at the pink beauty before him.Amy stood in front of him,waiting for him to turn to her.With shaky hands he lifted the veil and finally locked eyes with Amy.His breath hitched as Amy blushed deeply.He had never seen her this beautiful before,right now she seemed more than gorgeous.The two remained silent until the priest Chipmunk began to speak.

Sonic wasn't paying attention but said what the priest told him to say.Amy did the same.

"I do,"Sonic said certainly.

Amy looked at Sonic and inhaled deeply.

"I-"

"WEDDING CRASH!"screeched Dr.Eggman.

He broke the arch and it came tumbling down ontop of Amy,crushing her.

"Amy!"Sonic hollered.

She screamed in pain as the flowers fell in front of her face.Everyone scattered and screamed,running away as Dr.Eggman began to shoot all the wedding decorations.

"Let me go!What's wrong with you!?"Rouge screamed.

Shadow the hedgehog had snatched Rouge up while Knuckles was trying to find a way to attack him.Sticks came to help while Tails and Sonic was trying to pull the arch up.However Dr.Eggman shot them back and left Amy there.Luna pulled out her gun and aimed it at Shadow before pulling the trigger.The bullet hit his arm making him wince before releasing Rouge.Thankfully Knuckles caught her,but that doesn't mean she fell softly into his arms.

She grunted and held her stomach.Jewel didn't know what to do but watch in horror.Sonic was too worried about Amy to notice the others.As he was trying to pick up the arch,Shadow punched Sonic in the cheek.He stumbled back and held his face,growling in pain.Before he could throw a punch back,Shadow had thrown away the arch and grabbed Amy.He threw her over his shoulder,wiping the blood from his arm that was getting on her dress.

"Let...me...go!"Amy spat weakly,kicking around.

Shadow glared daggers at Sonic with a smirk."Nice bride,think I'm gonna take her..."

Sonic yelled and charged before Shadow used his rockets to hover in the air.Tails flew up and grabbed onto Amy's shoulders,trying to pull her away from Shadow.The ebony hedgehog moved away and turned to Tails with a venom leaking smile.

"You stupid fox,do your work,"he chuckled darkly.

Tail's angry face changed to more of a depressed expression.He released and fell back to the ground.Sonic's eyes shrunk with anger before zooming to Tail's side.He grabbed the kitsune and roughly tossed him to the side.

"What work!?ANSWER ME!"Sonic boomed.

Tails had tears welled up in his eyes as he shook his eyes."I-I'm sorry!I was trying to-"

Sonic ignored him and tried to speed dash into Shadow.Sticks noticed what happened and ran to Tail's side.She tried to comfort him but Tails pushed her away.Sonic missed Shadow by not even an inch.Shadow flew by Eggman's side as Amy gave up and remained motionless.Dr.Eggman pushed a button on his eggthing.

"MEET THE NEW AND IMPROVED....Metal X Sonic!"Dr.Eggman grinned evilly.

"Created by Tails the fox..."Shadow hissed with dark humor.

All heads turned to Tails who looked away with shame,a few tears falling.Sonic was consumed with anger as dark mist formed around him.He had never been more angered than he was now.His dark side was kicking in.He was determined to rip that metal thing down to its bolts.Shadow's eyes widened with excitement,his teeth gritting.He was ready to challenge Sonic,especially now that he's dark Sonic.

Things just got heated.

Will Sonic take Amy back?Or will Shadow and Dr.Eggman destroy her and Sonic?Will Tails ever be forgiven?And what's his story on this?Is Rouge's baby alright?How is this all going to go down?

TBC...