Chapter 11-Jealous?Or Nah?

A/n:Eyo guys,you enjoying the story?I hope so!Please vote and comment!Enjoy!

~•~

Sonic,Tails and Knuckles stood with arms crossed in front of Amy,Sticks,and Rouge.

The girls were confused as the boys looked stern for some reason.

Amy cleared her throat,"Is there a reason why you guys look like you're going to kill us?"

Sonic also cleared his throat and had a gleam in his eyes.

"Well babe.We have gathered you guys here to tell you that we're going to give you gals some rules,"he said with a cocky straight face.

Rouge scoffed,"Rules?What are you guys talking about."

"Since Shadow's alive that means he could be out to get you girls since ya know,girls are the first target,"Sonic explained.

Amy arched an eyebrow,"So you're telling us that us girls are weak?"

Before he could answer,Knuckles butted in.

"No!We're just saying that Shadow will get the girls first because they're the...weakest...wait a minute..."Knuckles trailed off.

Rouge narrowed her eyes at him while he shrunk back.Tails face palmed.

"We just want to keep you girls safe,"Tails said this time.

Amy rolled her eyes,"We'll be fine.We can take care of ourselves."

Sonic shook his finger,"Still we have rules.Rule number one,you have to tell us where you're going at all times.Rule number two,we have to go with you everywhere you go.And finally,you girls can't leave the village."

"Whatever.We'll follow your stupid rules,"Amy rolled her eyes.

Rouge stood up along with the other two girls.

"We'll just be hanging at Meh burger then,"she said heading in its direction.

"Aaaaand we'll be coming with you,"Sonic said quickly.

Knuckles nodded and followed behind him.Tails shook his head before doing the same.As they arrived,they noticed a familiar wolf along with William.Rouge waved before Sonic and Knuckles walked a head of them.William sat next to Luna however was suddenly pushed aside so that Knuckles and Sonic sat on both sides of her.The fox blinked and grumbled before sitting in front of them.Tails sat next to William while Sticks sat next to him.

"Hey Luna was it?"asked Sonic with his cocky grin.

Knuckles also pulled the same smile as he inched a bit closer.Rouge arched an eyebrow as Amy crossed her arms in disagreement.William narrowed his eyes as Tails could pick what was going on.Sticks just rocked back and forth,bumping purposely into William.

"Uh ya,Agent Luna,"she said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Sweet your an agent?"Asked Sonic.

Amy shrugged,"We all knew that Sonic,you just weren't listening."

Rouge nodded,"Uh Knuckles,it seems crowded over there.How about you come sit over here?"

She patted an empty space as Knuckles averted his eyes back and forth.

"I would but uh I feel...a draft over there...so I'll just stay right here,"He said quickly.

Rouge fumed slightly.

"Anyway Luna,"Sonic let her name roll off his tongue,"When did you come to the island?"

"She's came like a couple days ago,"Amy said.

"Is she leaving any time soon?"Sonic asked.

"I'm leaving whenever I find Shadow the hedgehog,"She said sternly.

Knuckles perked up,"So that's means she'll be staying here for a while."

Rouge leaned in with an annoyed expression on her face."Actually with me helping I bet we can find him sooner than you think Knucklehead."

Amy nodded,"He'll be found...Do you think he will change his ways?Like...not try to kill us?"

Luna tapped her chin,"Well according to the information you have told us,it may be a slight possibility...But we still have to be careful."

"When we do find him,will we arrest him for his attempt murders?"Rouge asked.

"Most likely.Unless he serves his time by doing something around the island.Which depends on what the G.U.N says,"Luna explained.

Sonic leaned back uninterested in the topic,especially since it revolved around Shadow.

"But we can reassure you that he will be charged for this attempts,"William said,smiling at Sticks.

Tails arched his eyebrow as Sticks wasn't paying attention to William.He realized that she didn't notice so William turned to Luna.

"So he'll be charged and be put in jail.Or do community service,"Tails decided.

"That's right,"Luna nodded.

Rouge looked straight at Knuckles when she said,"I hope he's ok.I mean he is my ex after all.We've been through so much...."

The large echidna shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

Amy glanced over at Rouge and noticed the look of satisfaction in her eyes.She then looked over at Sonic and noticed how close he was to Luna.With a clenched fist,she looked at Sonic with a fake cute pity face.

"And Shadow's just misunderstood,he just needs a little love is all.Someone to crack his barrier,"Amy cooed,looking right into Sonic's eyes.

Irritated,he turned his eyes to Luna.

"I don't know what made him go all A-Wall.He was a really good agent,one of our best,"Luna sighed.

Rouge nodded,"He was a very good agent indeed.He was always there for me and we always did our missions together.We were such a good team."

Knuckles crossed his arms and put his head on them before lying on the table.Amy nodded and glanced at Sonic again.

"I didn't get to know him much and he did try to kill me...but I still can't help but feel like he's just being led in the wrong direction.He just needs someone to guide him,"she said softly.

Sonic rolled his eyes and propped his chin on his hand.While Amy,Rouge,and Luna were engrossed in their conversation about Shadow,Tails slowly tried to slip away.Sticks wasn't paying attention to their conversation but noticed Tails trying to sneak off.

"Where are you going?Off to make more secret government robots?"she asked in a whisper.

Tails rolled his eyes yet smiled slightly,"Uh ya sure..."

Without another word he ran off.Sticks watched him run off before turning to the others.Tails took one look at his friends before sighing.He took off into the jungle,his tails bristling behind him.