Chapter 20- Awake

A/N: AYYYY IM SOOOO SORRY GUYS ITS BEEN TOO LONG :(( Life just got hectic with school and everything. Before we get started, again I want to say I'm sorry! I have some updates on my life such as.... I have a baby brother now!! He's almost 7 months old and my precious angel:)) Also, I transferred schools and I'm a Sophomore and a cheerleader! School kind of dragged me out of writing but things started to get depressing.

Yes I am depressed, but I'm trying to get past that, I was bullied for a while and then things just went down hill from there. So I feel like maybe writing and drawing like the old days will help me get over it. Not sure if my fans of this book are still out there, care, or have already given up and again I apologize, I've missed everyone here and I miss this account:(( Anyway, let's move on from the boring explanation and onto the book! Please vote and comment, thank you! 
XxBoomyxX

~•~
Everyone fell asleep down in the safe house. Everyone except for Sonic of course. Thankfully Tails was indeed still hanging on. The two tailed fox was breathing slowly, his eyes shut, not once had he woken up earlier that day though. Sonic the hedgehog stayed in the same place, his eyes dead set on Tails. Luna was close by, only she was asleep, her face pressed against the wall. Luckily the baby remained asleep that night, only stirring and cooing once in a while. Sticks was leaning against Tail's bed, sleeping soundly. Sonic was jittery, he was trying so hard not to wake up anyone up, especially the baby. However he was impatient, he wanted everyone up so they could start a search party going to find Amy. He was torn between Amy and the others.

Checking the time, it was five in the morning, just a couple more hours. Sonic accidentally kicked the bottom of Tail's bed, making Sticks and the baby jump. Well he did it now. Not too long after, the baby started to cry. Sonic's ears perked up at the sound, it was a high pitched cry, not too loud, just high pitched. It was adorable yet annoying. Rouge began to stir until her eyes opened. She didn't say anything as she got up from her spot next to Knuckles and toward her infant.

Slowly she picked her up and hushed her before looking around to make the bottle. Sonic just watched her, never in his whole life would he imagine her to be a mother figure, let alone an actual mother. Rouge fed Ruby, and smiled lovingly down at her. Her eyes widened a bit to where Rouge could see the color. It was a beautiful dark amethyst, just as Rouge thought it would be. Sonic turned his attention from the two and back to Tails, who was just the same as three hours ago.

The doctor woke up and yawned, ready to get started with the day. She even made some coffee to perk herself up.

"Anyone else want any?" She whispered.

Sonic didn't say anything, he was already woken up enough. Rouge on the other hand was eager to have a cup.

"Yes that would amazing," She replied quickly.

The doctor fixed her a cup and the two drank slowly. Ruby had finished the bottle and fell asleep right after. One after the other, everyone began to wake up. Except for Tails. Luna moved around in her seat before stretching and watching Tails herself.

"Where Rubes?" Asked Knuckles sluggishly.

"She's sleeping big boy," Rouge replied bluntly, sipping from her cup.

Knuckles took a glance at Ruby and hummed,"Dawww."

"How's Tails Doc?" Asked Sonic, emotionless.

"He's doing slightly better, his heart rate is normal and the wound is fixed up nicely. He's just... Not waking up, I'm still supplying him with fluids and vitamins until he wakes up," she explained to him.

Sticks was perched on a stool, her hands folded in her lap, staring at Tails. She didn't say a word, just like Sonic.

"I'm hungry," Jewel chirped, looking around the room.