Chapter 8-G.U.N Investigation

A/n:Sorry I haven't updated 😅 I've been actually working on something special for you guys....Anyway,here's the chapter!^3^

~•~

"So how did your date go?"asked Rouge who was stirring her straw in her smoothie.

Amy sighed before smiling weakly."Uh terrible."

The bat stopped stirring and gave her a look of worry.

"Sonic didn't break up with you,did he?"she asked slowly.

Just as she said this,Amy took a sip of her smoothie.However she choked on it once the question finally got to her.

"N-no!It just didn't turn out as expected..."Amy explained.

Rouge calmed down while sighing."Well it's better than nothing.At least he took you out."

Amy nodded and decided to change the subject.

"So uh,did you and Knuckles ever make up?"

Rouge shrugged,"We kissed a little.I guess that counts.He isn't sleeping in Tail's workshop anymore."

The pink hedgehog giggled and soon Rouge joined in.The two continued to laugh until the bat's ears began to twitch.She stopped laughing and listened closely.Amy's fits of giggles slowly dismissed as a face of confusion took over her features.

"What's up Rouge?"she asked curiously.

She didn't answer.Amy kept quiet as well and soon her ears began to twitch.A humming in the distance was heard.And as seconds passed,the sound got louder and closer.Both of the girls stood up and faced the direction of where it was coming from.Amy squinted to see a black shape in the sky get closer.Once it did so,the figure got bigger.Amy looked over at Rouge who's eyes were widened.

"They found me..."she whispered.

Amy blinked and gave her a confused look.'They found her?Who?'

While she wondered,the shape in the sky,that was actually a helicopter,landed near Meh Burger.All the citizens scattered away in fear,leaving Amy and Rouge the only ones there.The helicopter blew their fur in different directions and sent their hands flying to their ears.Once it stopped and the propellers slowed,Amy and Rouge remained still.

"I knew it."

A purple female wolf emerged from the helicopter,wearing a tight black suit and black boots to match.Behind her came out a male cream colored fox dressed in a British uniform while his hair was parted and pushed down due to overdose of hair gel.Amy glanced over at Rouge who clenched her fists while her teeth were shut down together.

"Rouge the bat,"began the wolf,"One of G.U.N's top agents."

"What do you want Luna,"said Rouge.

The wolf shrugged,"Well you and Shadow both left G.U.N without telling us anything."

Amy turned to Rouge,"But...you said you quit?And Shadow...."

This caught Luna's attention."Quit?Oh Rouge,you know that it's not that easy.You haven't even talked to the president yet.And Shadow.Where's that agent?"

Rouge sighed,"He died."

Luna looked at her startled before her face returned to its serious expression.

"You're lying,"she said with narrowed eyes.

"She isn't,I was there when he died,"Amy put in.

Luna finally acknowledged the pink hedgehog and turned to her."Shadow the hedgehog...died."