Chapter 16-Wedding Plans And The Baby's Gender

*Five Months Later...*

"I'm glad you could come Pinkie,"Rouge said,lying down on the bed.

Amy smiled,"Of course.I want to know too."

A female mouse smiled at them and brushed off her white coat.She was a doctor that was called by Rouge to come over to give her an ultrasound.Knuckles stood next to Rouge,patting her stomach.

"Well you must be the father,"she looked at Knuckles with a baffled look.

Amy shrugged,"Cross breed."

The doctor nodded slowly with an arched eyebrow,"Um alright."

She got to work and put the gel on.Rouge shivered as Knuckles rubbed her head.Amy glanced at the monitor and waited for her to do the ultrasound.As she moved the device over her stomach,the monitor started showing black and white pictures.Soon enough,the baby was found,curled up.Amy smiled brightly while Rouge looked nervous.For the past few months,she had gotten very worried about the baby.

Knuckles looked confused,"Is that the baby?"

Rouge nodded slowly as the doctor agreed.

"It sure is.Now it'll be a few minutes but we're going to see what's the gender,"she said.

Rouge breathed in deeply as Amy put a comforting hand on her shoulder.Knuckles was still trying to figure out what was the baby.Finally the doctor moved the device once more and the gender was revealed.Amy squealed and squeezed her shoulder while Rouge looked elated.

"Well,I don't see any boy parts,"chuckled the doctor.

"What..."Knuckles questioned.

Rouge squeezed his large hand and looked up at him with a smile."It's a girl."

Knuckles beamed brightly yet was slightly worried.He had no idea how to raise a girl...Still Amy was squealing before she thanked the doctor.Rouge stared at the pictures,very elated.Her fears were still there but she pushed back the thoughts.Instead she concentrated on the good thoughts.While Amy was helping Knuckles not to pass out,the doctor left saying her goodbyes.

"Oh this is so exciting!What name name have you decided on?"

Before Rouge could answer,Knuckles blurted."Knucklina!"

The two sweatdropped before Rouge took over the conversation.

"I've decided on Ruby,now that we know it's a girl.Ruby the Echidbat,"she said,trying to make clever word play.

Amy giggled as she helped Rouge clean up and get out of the bed.Knuckles left to find Sonic to share the news while Amy and Rouge went to find Sticks for the wedding plans.

"I think Sticks is in here...."Amy said uncertainly.

Rouge arched an eyebrow,"Why would she be in Tail's workshop."

"I don't know,probably annoying the crap out of him,"she laughed.

The two poked their heads in,looking around.It was dark.Amy flicked on the lights,seeing only Tail's plane and a couple other gadgets.

"Sticks?"Rouge asked.

A few minutes later,she poked her head up.The two girls were startled but regained their posture.Sticks was blushing madly,her hair poking out in different directions.(Don't like Taicks?Bite me -_-)

Amy was baffled,"Uh Sticks?"

Rouge stood on her tip toes,looking over the machines Sticks was behind.All she saw were two yellow ears with a rosy red tip.

"Tails?"

The fox sat up,his fur ruffled and he also was blushing.

"Oh hey guys,"he said standing.

Puberty indeed hit.Five months now and Tails was taller and his voice grew slightly deeper.He was taller than Sticks and just a tad taller than Amy and Rouge.Sticks was the same size.

"Uh well we need Sticks,but we'll give her back when we're done,"Rouge winked,dragging her off.

Tails blushed while Amy laughed weakly and followed Rouge out.The girls headed back to Amy's hut.

"Well I'll just pretend what I think happened back there didn't happen,"Amy said,looking at Sticks.

She blushed again and looked away.Rouge cleared her throat,patting my her stomach.

"Let's talk about the wedding,"Rouge began,"Colors?"

"Pale pink,"Amy answered.

Sticks piped in,"Where is it gonna be?"

"The beach of course,"Rouge said plainly.

"I'm thinking the bride's maid dresses should be pale pink and up to the knee,"Amy decided.

"Our hair should be up in a bun."

"The boys will have a pale rose in their tux pockets."

"I know a priest who can wed you two."

"Any decoration ideas?"

"A lot of pale roses."

"White tables."

"Leaves!"

The three girls wrote down all their ideas.Finally they came to one conclusion,there would be tons of pale pink roses.Hours of planning passed and the sun was setting.Rouge yawned and patted her stomach.

"I'm going home and going to sleep,"she said standing.

Amy nodded,"Alright."

"Be there at three,"Rouge reminded her.

Amy was then reminded about her Baby Shower.Sticks also left,fleeing to who knows where...Amy took a shower and got ready for bed.As she got into bed,she stared at her glimmering ring.She was nervous.Her wedding was in two weeks.Amy had already picked out a dress and the boys rented their tuxs.All that was left was the wedding itself.The main thing that was bothering her was the whole Shadow thing.

She thought that by now he would be found,taken back to G.U.N or something.The only good thing that came out of that situation was that Rouge was able to stay and have the baby here.Luna aloud it and so she won't have to go back until Shadow is found.Yet Amy and the others still are going to try to find a way to help her stay.Especially now that the baby's going to be born in about four months.

Amy inhaled and turned on her side,turning off her lamp.The wedding.Marriage.Being married to Sonic the hedgehog.The one she had been chasing since day one.Who would of thought that she,the annoying little girl,would be marrying the hedgehog of her dreams.It just felt unreal,but it was actually going to happen.After all these years,all she had to do was give him his space and act mature.And even when she was young,he still cared.

No matter how annoying she was.Amy giggled as she drifted off to sleep.Replaying the fantasy scene of her wedding.

~•~

A/n:Sorry if I seemed like a bish at the Taicks part lol XD Some people just dish that ship out and it makes me mad.But you guys haven't given me a problem,you guys are fine!I'm just talking about future references.Anyway I hoped you enjoyed the chapter!Vote and comment,updating soon!:D