Chapter 3- The Ghost

Writer~San: Hello! How's everyone enjoying it so far? ^w^ Hopefully it's good, but now it's time to bring in the special guest~
.
.
(~Your POV~)

Getting up and dressed for the day, I give Sans a call. During our work shifts, he mentioned he always got up early. I slept in a little today, with having to work all day and then deal with the stressful jerks last night. Anyway, there's no doubt that he would be up by now. As I got my shoes on, Blue picked up and answered the phone.

[Hello? This is Miss L/N's number, right?]

"Yep, you're right! How are you doing this morning?" I ask, grabbing my keys off my nightstand.

[I'm doing well. How about you? Did you get a sufficient amount of sleep?]

I smirk, "Actually, I woke up a few minutes ago so yes. I'm doing good, just wanted to check on you. By the way, do you mind if I come to drop something off? We could chat too, if you want."

The phone line went silent, almost making me think that he hung up. I start to question if I did or said something wrong. Was I too straightforward? My awkwardness creeps in as I speak again, "Sans? You there?"

[SoRRy! I'm here! Yes, of course you may visit. I'm home.]

I quietly take a breath to calm my now full-of-jitters self.

'He probably got distracted with something. It's okay.'

"Okay, I'll drive over in a little while. You don't have any allergies or special diets, right?"

[Um, not that I'm aware. A-And h-heh.. I just c-c-can't have s-sugar. What is this question for?]

"You'll see~ See you soon." I quickly reply, then hang up the phone. Granted permission to head over, I lock up my apartment and head downstairs to my car.

(~Small Time Skip~)

Blue opens his front door and I surprise him the bag I brought, "Morning friend! I got you some breakfast~" I went to my favorite (cafe/fast food place) and got him a few breakfast sandwiches. He hesitantly grabbed the bag and peeked inside, "Oh my stars! Thank you so much, Miss Y/N!" "Pff- I thought I told you, just Y/N is fine." I correct him with a smile.

Blue stands in front of his door for a little while, seeming to get nervous. Messing with his scarf and glancing aside, he opens the doorway a bit more, "W-Want to come in?"

'Aww..'

"Sure, thank you." I respond, stepping into his home. He closes the door behind me and walks further into the living room. It's a very neat and almost modern style. He has a couch with several styled pillows, a built-in bookshelf wall ahead with a tv, a coffee table, and a small dining table off to the left side of the room.

Blue sits on the couch, fixing his soft t-shirt and plaid pajama pants, "Sorry, I wasn't quite prepared for a sudden visit." I giggle and joke around, "It's no problem. As long as you're comfortable, I'm comfortable. I'm actually quite jealous~"

While I sit down as well, Sans hurries to clear off the coffee table. Dozens of mailed pamphlets, bills, letters, and stacks of documents were previously spread across it. So, he neatly put them together in one stack and put them off to the side. Not that I was purposely spying, but I did catch a glimpse at some of the logos.

'That's paperwork sent from some of the best medical laboratories and facilities in the whole country!'

I'm a little worried. Having one letter or pamphlet is most likely random. Having a whole binder's worth of them means that something's wrong. Before I could ask, Blue noticed and mumbled, "These treatments aren't for me, I'm the responsible participant set to pay them. Here!" He hands me one of the breakfast sandwiches with a small smile, "You might as well eat breakfast too while you're here." I gratefully accept his offer, "Thank you."