~Bonus Episode!~

Writer~San: Hello! Just so everyone knows, all of my books have been getting a bonus chapter! A lot of my followers caught onto this already- Lol, I love all of you and thank you so much for the support! Hello again to all the casual readers too. ^w^ Enjoy your reading and I hope you have a wonderful day/night! Lastly, thank you for 500 but-now-almost-600 followers!
.
.
(~Your POV~)
[-Before Book Ending-]

"What are we h-having today?" I can't keep the smile off my face as Pap approaches with breakfast. "Oh, y'know~ Something simple I managed to put together." He happily takes a spot next to me on the couch. Soon, I'm offered a plate of french toast sprinkled with powdered sugar and fresh berries on the side.

'Oh my goshhh- It LooKs So gOOd!'

Both of us decided to stay in pajamas for breakfast this morning. I don't regret the decision whatsoever. I tease Honey, snuggling into his side, "Y-Y-You? Made this? Tell B-Blue that he can stop h-hiding and come out of the cabinets." Papyrus wraps an arm around me and balances his own plate over his folded legs. "I followed the recipe you gave me. Is it really that hard? If that's the case, I must be a master chef already." He praises himself, tossing a berry into his mouth.

"We'll see about that." I retort, taking a bite of the toast. The crunchiness of the outer crust was absolutely golden. The taste was even more amazing. The sweetness of the powdered sugar wasn't overpowering, but mixed really well with each bite. Sometimes, I'd take a bite with the berries too, revealing a mix of bittersweet flavors to my palate.

I smirk mischievously, wiping some of the extra sugar from my lip, "Hmm.." "I know that look. I suppose you want to tell me something. Could the prophecy be true? Could the husband actually be right for once????" Papyrus grins while watching me.

"Pfff- S-Shush. You know what this is missing that c-c-could've made it a-a hundred times better?" I ask. "No?" Honey tilts his head. I fake a dramatic sigh, "It could use s-some honey."

Honey shrugs and playfully rolls his eyes, "WeLL.. In thAt cAse-" I loudly squeaked when he suddenly pulled me to him. His hand caresses my cheek as we slowly grow closer and share a soft kiss. To make it even more magical, kissing him literally tasted sweet from the breakfast both of us had been eating. I whined, wanting the moment to last.

However, I was the first to pull away. I had to, because moments later I was already giggling and fussing at him, "I didn't mean YoU-" "I drank all of the honey this morning. That was my apology." Papyrus replies bluntly, orange blush on his face as he laughed with me. He grows even more flustered, smiling wider, "Beautiful, I don't know if I reached a new cloud nine but your lips taste like sugar."

'Oh gOD- NOoOoO!'

Embarrassed, I clasp my shaking hands over my face. No doubt the blush grew onto every inch of my face.

'So he noticed that too.'

"You d-didn't have to bring it out, Bonehead!" "It's nothing to be ashamed of. Makes me want to kiss you more~" Honey laughs softly while petting my head. "ShHhHHH! Eat your breakfast! We c-c-can't b-be late again this w-week!" I scold him in a high pitched tone, moving my hands and glaring at him.

"Heh, sorry... It'll be okay, N/N. All we have to do is check on the construction crew. Doesn't really matter what time we wake up or get there."

"That's not what your younger brother has been t-telling me."
.
"Hm? Is that so?"
.
"B-Blue says I need to start b-being more firm with you. If I get into a h-habit of letting you sleep in, I'll never be able to get you up w-w-when I need you. S-So no, it does matter."