Chapter 8- Let's Hang Out

(~Your POV~)

"We did it!" I squeal, leaping up from the couch. Sans got startled, but still managed to catch the popcorn bowl with lightning fast reflexes. We got through the entire movie, no naps or distractions. Papyrus slowly stretches out and yawns, "Sure did and good catch, bro." "It's nothing that the magnificent Sans can't handle!" Sans cheers in reply, before turning to me with a smile, "Though a early warning next time would be helpful."

I awkwardly mess with my hair while laughing, "I guess I got a bit too excited." I notice how tired Stretch looks. I smirk and decide to tease a bit, "I think I've stayed too long too. It's past Pap's curfew." Blueberry gasps, "YOU'RE RIGHT!"

"I'm noT ThAT oLD, y'KnOw?" Papyrus rolls his eyes and scoffs at me with a unbelieving smile. I laugh at his expression, knowing exactly what I got him into. "Doesn't matter! The human must go home and you need to sleep!" Sans is already pulling Papyrus off the couch, giving me yet another opportunity to tease. "Be careful Blue. Push him past his limit too quickly and the rusty lazybones is gonna throw out his back." I snort and barely managed to say that through hushed giggles.

"Y-Y/N! WhAt thE hECk?!" Honey yells. At the same time, the dude can't even keep a straight face or stop laughing. Sans can't hold back a smile either. He shakes his head, saying, "That joke is accurate, but completely unnecessary."

Papyrus looks at us both, astonished that we teamed against him. Before he could say anything, I gave him a pat on the shoulder, "Two against one~ Majority vote states that you need to go to bed."

"Alright, fineeeee." Papyrus groans. Then, he embraces and leans his weight on me a little bit, proving to me how exhausted he is.

'He went through a lot today. I probably should've left sooner..'

I snap out of my thoughts when Honey mumbles something in my ear, "Be careful on your way back home." I smile and hug back with a tight squeeze, "I will. You need to get some rest and then we'll talk later, okay?"

I felt Stretch nod so then I pulled away, giving Blueberry a quick hug too before I left.

(~Time Skip Few Days~)

I pout, sitting up in bed. I quickly send another message.

[Come on Honey!]
[Don't ignore me just because I asked. You were the one that said good morning and "isn't it nice outside?"]
[aNd it really is!!! cOmE ON! PLeASEeEEe]
[Pap, I know you're reading the messages. You can never ghost me for more than two minutes]

-[*sigh*]
-[It's true.. lol]

[So? Say yes and we'll hang out somewhere!]
[Blue needs the break too]

-[I wish I could]
-[but Y/N, you already know I can't go outside]

[Yes, you can. You use your laziness and sickness as an excuse not to..]

I send a little pouting emoji too, because he already knows I'm right.

-[Isn't that a valid excuse tho? Lol]

[It is.. BUT you've been doing good the past few days. I enjoy hanging out with you but imagine the memories you could make OUTSIDE the living room.]

-[Well we could go to the kitchen or the bedroom. Not much farther of a walk]
-[Lol]

'What kInDA- ARE YOU KIDDING ME, PAPYRUS?!!'