Chapter 15- His Guard Dog

Writer~San: For anyone wanting to know size comparisons between Blue and Honey's blasters... There ya go! Lol. Love the internal struggles going on in this pic, amazing job done by the artist.
.
.
(~Your POV~)

'It's a new day.'

I'm kind of getting bored with staring at the wall. I shouldn't spend all morning just sitting up in my bed.

'So.. Now what?'

It's obvious Honey carried me to bed last night. I feel a little embarrassed thinking about it, but it was very thoughtful of him. Maybe I could do something for him as a surprise, if he's not already up. My mind goes blank for a few seconds.

'Y/N... It's Papyrus. He's not up.'

I smirk and pull myself out of bed. Going over to my closet, I pick out a nice outfit for the day.

(Writer~San: Up to your preference and what you're comfortable with~)

Stretch and I are officially dating now. He'd probably want to hang out in town for the day or maybe even go out somewhere special for dinner. My heart flutters just by thinking about it.

Looking at the time on my phone, it seems that I woke up earlier than usual. Taking the advantage, I used that extra time to take a warm shower. Then, I changed into those clothes I had picked out minutes before. Finally, I fixed my hair and brushed my teeth. I take a quick breath in and look at myself in the mirror. Only for a few seconds. I'm not one to observe myself for an hour, but I do have to make sure I'm presentable.

'Yep, looks good.'

I slowly step out of my bedroom. The apartment is quiet. All of the lights are turned off as well. Instead, soft rays of daylight are shining through the curtains to light up my small home. I like having the natural dimness, so I decide to leave everything as it is.

I glance to my right, overviewing the guest room door and then the living room further beyond it. Not a sound comes from either room.

'Yep, I'm the first one up. Welp, guess I'll make breakfast.'

I sneak to the left, walking straight into the kitchen. Since I knew Papyrus was coming stay with me, I already did all of my grocery shopping well in advance. As far as I know, he never had any allergies. There are so many options I could go with.

'He likes sweet. Pancakes? No.. That's too predictable. I wanna make something unique...'

I place a hand on my hip and mutter to myself, "Hm.. Here I go with overthinking things." Using a quick and easy solution, I pull out my phone and search up some breakfast recipes. In only ten minutes I found quite a few contenders that looked absolutely delicious, but I narrowed down my options until I got to one. There's nothing wrong with a simple and light breakfast to start the day.

After a quick recipe check in my head (and my phone), I sort and prep all my ingredients. A few minutes after that, and I am finally ready to get started.

(~Honey's POV + Time Skip~)

Frisk thrusted their knife straight through my soul, and that's when I woke up. I gasp and sat straight up, completely winded by the pain in my chest. All I see is the bright burn of orange emitting from my eye socket.