Chapter 10- Honey's Day Part 2

(~Your POV + Small Time Skip~)

"Do you need help with anything else?" I ask politely. All three of us are sitting out on our picnic blanket. Blueberry is setting up for lunch. He shakes his head in response, organizing everything in the basket, "Don't worry, Miss Y/N! I got it."

I turn to Honey and can't help but smirk, "How are you feeling, Papyrus?" He's been completely silent and taking in the scenery since we got here. He's taking photos of all the trees and even the small pond, mumbling, "I'm okay." He stares off for a moment, saying, "This is-.. It's really nice."

Filled with joy, I tell him, "Yeah, I can imagine the scenery is a lot to take in. My family used to drive by here all the time when I was a kid. Glad that the city is still caring for it after all this time."

(~Honey's POV~)

"Really? I didn't know you had family, Miss Y/N!" Sans smiles, pulling the rest of the food out of the picnic basket. Y/N quietly turns away from my bro, hiding her face and muttering, "Well.. We all come from somewhere, right? Heh......" I stared at her saddening expression.

'All this time and I never even asked about family...'

"Wha-..." I stop myself. If I don't know anything, it's probably because she doesn't want to talk about it. I quickly shut my mouth and discard the subject, "Hey, let me get a picture of you two."

Y/N flinches and stares at me, embarrassed, "Why? I mean... I look terrible, a picture of Blue would be better instead." "Nope, I want both of the most important people to me in the same photo. Come on, N/N~ You can do it." I insisted, using one arm to gently nudge her over. Her cheeks turn red and she sheepishly hugs herself, "K, fine.."

"GET ALL OF MISS Y/N AND THE MAGNIFICENT SANS' GOOD ANGLES!!!" My brother cheers. He playfully jumps up and hugs his arms around Y/N's neck. This took her off guard for sure. Thankfully, it helped her to cheer up. Y/N couldn't stop giggling, "BLUE!" I took a few pictures with my phone.

'Perfect.'

I smile, "Alright bro, I got 'em." "That's great! Now give it to me!"

'I guess he wants to see them.'

I chuckle and hand my phone to him, "Alright, but don't delete any before I get to see them." Blueberry then grins at me before saying, "I don't need it for that, brother. Get close to Y/N! We need pictures of you too!"

'Wait a minute..'

Y/N smiles, "YEAH LAZYBONES! YOUR TURN!!!" She bursts into laughter whereas I pull my hood over my head in embarrassment. She scoots herself across the blanket and sits beside me with some space in between us, "ComE oN PaPyRuSsSs! I want a picture with you too! Don't you want memories of how much you had fun today?!"

"That won't be necessary." I mumble. Y/N sighs, "Fine! Blue, take the picture.." "Okay human! On the count of three!"

"One! Two! Three!"

Suddenly, my hood was pulled back. The flash of sunlight did blind me for a moment. When my eyes adjusted, I see Sans smiling wide with the phone pointed straight at me. As if that didn't shock me enough, I noticed Y/N moved from her spot and iS ReALLy FrEakINg CLoSe! In the last moment, she pressed her lips against my cheek.

My soul stopped beating completely. My mind and body just freeze. An orange glow blazes from my face that can compete in a brightness contest with the sun itself.

'WHAT, THE HECK?!!!'

The quick moment passed and Y/N pulls away, blushing a lot as well. "Oh mY gOD-" She bursts into laughter, getting to see my dumbfounded look. I slowly turn to her with another unexplainable expression, feeling ecstasy and shocked at the same time. She turns to Blueberry, "PLEASE teLL mE yOu GOt ThAt- SANS, OH MY GOD!!"