Chapter 6- On Our Own

(~Your POV~)

Blue opens the door and I squish him in a hug, "HeY!!! It's bEEn FoReVEr!!!" Blue laughs, hugging back with the same tight grip, "Only a week but I can see how you confused the time frames. It definitely feels longer, and we missed your visits too!"

Still excited about being able to visit, I ask him about everything that's happened, "How are you doing?! You haven't come to work in so long that we probably have so much to catch up on!"

Sans guides me into the house, then tells me, "All we really did was stay home all the time, but I'm sure you and my brother will find plenty suitable topics to talk about. Thank you for deciding to stay with him. I know my errands only last a day and he's not a child, but I still feel much better knowing that he won't be home alone." I smile in return, "You're welcome! It's really not a problem and we'll be sure to call if there's anything we need."

As I walk around the cleaned living room, I tease, "So where is your brother anyway? Don't tell me I already lost him." Papyrus chimes in, "Right here." Before I could turn around, Papyrus embraces me in a gentle hug from behind. "Oh, hi-" I laugh a little and accept the hug, "How are you feeling? Apparently, you're able to walk around."

'GOd- His hoodie is so warm!'

"I'm doing the best I can. Heh, I'm just glad to see ya." Papyrus lingers for a moment before nervously pulling away. I could feel him shaking but I wasn't sure if it was because of his sickness or something else. I turn to face him with a smile, hiding that I noticed just so that he could relax a little, "We building a pillow fort?"

Stretch is wearing an orange hoodie with his soft pajama pants. Looks so freaking comfortable, that I'm dying just looking at him. That's when I noticed something else. "Wha- PaP! You look better, like.. noT as pALe! You're actually a shade more skeleton color and not ghost color! Your eyes too! I never knew.. They were orange..." I had to bring it out. Since the first time I saw him, his eyes have changed from dull white to having just a faint tint of orange.

'That's so cool!!! Does it maybe have something to do with his soul?'

Stretch rubs the back of his neck and sheepishly looks away, mumbling, "Really..? And.. um.. T-Thank you? I didn't notice..." Suddenly, Blueberry steps in between us and interrupts, "PaPy! I'm leaving! Aren't you going to say goodbye or has Y/N already replaced me!?"

Honey turns to him, chuckling, "Oh heh, sorry. You already know that no one can replace you. You're the coolest, bro." The two share a quick goodbye hug. Blue's pupils shift to bright blue stars as he smiles, "Mweh heh heh! Thank you for noticing! Now, behave and make sure to call me if anything happens." "Be careful and get home safe." Stretch replied.

The two separate and Blue heads out the door. Once the door closed, both Papyrus and I went quiet. I nervously mess with my (h/l) hair, feeling a bit awkward for what I said earlier.

'Maybe he doesn't want to focus on how he looks all the time... He can't help being sick.. Dang it, I shouldn't of said anything.'

I hear the simulated sound of a camera shutter and quickly turned. Honey has his phone held up, meaning he most likely took a picture of me. Embarrassed, I ask him, "What was that for?"

He smirks, still keeping his camera pointed at me, "You never sent a picture of yourself that I could use as your contact picture. If you want a redo, I would love to have one with your face included. That would make me feel less like a stalker." I laugh at him, "You're just thinking that now?!"

As I was laughing and smiling at his goofball self, I heard him snap another picture. He has a wide smile and gives me a thumbs up, "This one's perfect~"