Chapter 16

A/N the girls dresses are at the top. The unlabelled one is Georgia's.

*Harry's POV*

"I can't I feel absolutely terrible," Mel groans as she lays in her bed. She was supposed to be coming to a premiere with the entire McBusted gang but she looks terrible. It's just a cold but she really doesn't look good.

"You sure, nothing make up can't fix," I half laugh. She's been looking forward to this for absolutely ages, "I feel bad for leaving you."

"You left me like three days ago,"

"That was with Matt though it's different, you'll be on your own all night."

"I'll be fine Harry, go have fun. It's not the end of the world," she croaks out.

"Ok fine, but I'm ordering you pizza,"

"I have no complaints."

I make my way downstairs and ring the pizza company we always use. Yep I'm definitely feeling guilty about grounding her.

I jog back upstairs and hop in the shower now that Izzy is done. After, I dry and style my hair and then put on my suit. Dapper indeed Judd.

The doorbell rings and I jog downstairs and take the pizza before taking it up to Mel. She is sat watching Les Mis so I deposit the pizza on her bedside table and leave her be.

Soon the doorbell rings again and I open it to see Danny stood there in a matching suit to me. We bro hug and I call up to Izzy. She looks stunning in a dark red lace dress with her hair hanging down one side. We follow Danny out to the car and hop in. Izzy sits in the very back with Georgia who is wearing a knee length dress consisting of a navy top and a cream and navy lace skirt. Danny did well, that's all I'm gonna say.

"Hey guys, where is Mel?" She asks.

"Ill, she's in bed," I say as the driver sets off. We pick up Doug who sits in between Danny and I, resting his head on my shoulder. Pudd is real.

"Excuse you Poynter but that is my husband who you are all over," Izzy laughs.

"No. Mine." Dougie replies.

The rest are in another car which stops outside the venue at the same time as ours. We all climb out and step into the red carpet. Instantly I hear shouts and people calling my name.

"Harry over here!"

"Boys get closer together!"

"Emma!"

"Come on smile now!"

We manage to get down the carpet and into the building where we instantly group but something isn't right.

Where on this good earth is Mathew Willis?

"Emma, where is your husband?" I ask her.

"Stuck in traffic isn't he?"

"What do you mean? I thought he was supposed to be in the car with you lot," Izzy questions.

"He was but he went to go have his hair done, and you know what he is like, so particular about where he goes and then he got stuck in traffic on the way back. He should be here just in time,"

Thank the Lord. This actually gives me time to relax. I stress about this sort of thing way too much.

A phone beeps and we all automatically assume that it is our own. Typical. It turns out that it was actually Tom's and he reads the general gist of the message out loud.

"Carrie is already sat down. She and the YouTubers are on the same row as us. Shall we go in?"

We all nod in agreement and myself and James volunteer to go get drinks.