Chapter 9

Tonight's the night. Danny's birthday meal. I can't believe I've lived with Harry and Izzy for a month now. It's my birthday in a week and a half and baby Fletcher will be here any day now.

Ooh, it's all so exciting!

The tour starts next month as well. I don't think I'm going with them, just staying home with Izzy. Well, I suppose that's better in a way. I'm still struggling to adapt to the fact that every tweet I tweet gets hundreds, if not thousands of retweets, and that at least once a week I see at least one of us in a news article. I'll go to at least one of the shows though, if not more than that. I'm going with Izzy obviously, but Carrie is going with a load of her YouTube friends and she said I could maybe go too!

The boys are constantly at rehearsal. They are starting to panic a bit, worried that they don't know the set list well enough. I went to one rehearsal with them. They could go on stage tomorrow and smash it no problem. Genuinely, I don't know why they are worried.

James and Dougie have been practicing backflips no end and they are getting really good. I mean, really good.

Anyway, back to tonight.

We are going to some posh restaurant. He's a classy one is our Danny. Georgia has managed to get us a private room upstairs with one table for all of us. It is going to be amazing.

All the boys are suited up. They all (except Danny, who doesn't know) even went to the liberty to all get matching blue ties. Not only that, but as there is five of them they each have a letter of Danny and Jones in gold stitching. Harry has D and J.

In fact, Danny doesn't know at all. Well he knows he is going out for a meal, but he thinks it is just with Georgia. Guess again Daniel. Guess again. This should be good.

Izzy and I went shopping for our outfits. Shopping with Izzy is the best, she always finds things I never would. And she has done it again. Both of our dresses are gorgeous. Mine is a body con dress with short sleeves. It has a green and blue aztec pattern and ends at my knees. Paired with some black heels and its practically perfect. Not too girly, which is definatly me.

I hop in the shower a couple of hours before we need to leave. After washing and drying my hair, I straighten it and then fish tail braid it to the side. I secure it with a rubber band and add some hairspray. I'm actually quite proud of how it turned out, I'm not the best at hair.

I do my make up quickly. Now this is something I am good at. I do a smoky eye effect, but using gold and copper colours. I then use a black eyeshadow to line my eyes, smudging it into my upper lashes. I add some pink lipstick and I think that's good.

But naturally, although I'm ready, I'm still waiting up on someone. No, not Izzy. Harry. The time he spends getting ready is unreal. That hair of his is flammable with the amount of product in it. I'm not even joking.

Finally he is ready and we get into the car. The drive isn't too long, the restaurant is about 10 minutes away. Naturally, I spend this ten minutes singing along to music with Harry and Izzy, scrolling through twitter and replying to comments on Youtube.

Oh, did I mention Carrie, Tom and Matt managed to persuade me to start a YouTube channel.

I haven't made that many videos yet. I have two just discussing topics with the camera, the flamingo land vlog and one tag video, the first time one.

When we arrive we are led upstairs by a waitress dressed in a black pencil skirt with a white blouse tucked in, her blond hair neatly screped back into a bun. Matt and Emma are already there, as are Dougie and James.

A cry of "JUNIOR!" can be heard from James, so I call to Dougie.

"DOUGWASH!"

"FROGGY!" Dougie practically screams in James' ear. This has sort of become a tradition for the three of us.