Chapter 11

"Ok so what else do I need?"

"Well socks might be a good start," I say throwing a few pairs at Harry's head. We are packing for the tour, my bags done, in fact it was done last night, but Harry forgot a lot of things. He only packed his show clothes, underwear and technology.

"And then, stuff for chilling on the tour bus in, clothes for if we go out somewhere, deodorant," I say throwing the items onto his bed.

"Do I really need all that?"

"Yes! If I have to live on a tour bus with you 6 for a 36 day tour, then yes you need deodorant! and toiletries might help too."

10 minutes later, Harry's bag is packed and I grab mine from my room.

"I'm going to miss you guys you know," Izzy says, hugging us both. In all honesty I'm surprised she's awake at this early hour, even if it is to say goodbye to us.

"Iz, there won't be longer than a week when you don't see us, trust me it will be fine," Harry says. I hear a beep from outside. That must be the tour bus.

"Shall we get going then?" I ask, as I exit the house and make my way to the blacked out tour bus. As I walk up to the door, it opens dramatically, and I see Dougie stood there.

"Why hello Melody! Welcome to the tour bus!" he says with a smirk and I hop on. He leads me and Harry upstairs and then to the back of the bus, where the rest of the boys are already sat. There are red sofas in a U shape around the back, with a TV and games consoles. James, Tom and Danny are already in an intense Fifa match so I go and sit next to Matt, since Harry and Dougie now seem to be engrossed in it too.

"Alright Willis?" I ask.

"I'm doing great Mel, how are you? Excited?"

"Yeah, but I'm nervous too."

"You'll be fine, have you decided what songs you are going to do yet?" he asks.

"Yeah, I've got my list, then I'm doing the end of Nerdy, Translyvania, and Shine a light with you lot. And at some point in that I'm doing another one but I don't know what it is yet. Fletch hasn't told me yet. Anyway you would think you would know that." I reply.

"Well I knew about Transylvania but not the other ones. What about your own set? What songs are you doing for that?"

"You'll have to wait till tonight to find out!" I tease and he shoves me.

"Oi! No fighting on the tour bus!" Tom calls over his shoulder. We laugh and I pull out my phone, and take selfies with Matt. Way too many. And with selfies, comes twitter and instagram posting,

@juddjunior: Chilling with @mattjwillis on the tour bus on the way to the first show! #excited

The next few hours are filled with, well, randomness. The boys mostly play on the Xbox, and I mostly sit in the corner of the sofa playing Sims and editing videos. That is basically all I do with my life.

We have lunch in Subway because we are so upper class and finally at about 2pm, we reach the first venue, the Hydro in Glasgow. We all pile out of the tour bus, and into the venue. A woman with brown hair scraped back into a ponytail, and a radio mike on leads us down a corridor to the dressing rooms. The boys all have to share one, but I get one to myself, WIN!

I dump my bag down in the room and kick my shoes off before sitting on the sofa. There is a knock on the door and I open it to see a girl who doesn't look much older than me.

"Hi Melody, it's nice to meet you. I'm Leanne, and I'm going to be your stylist for the tour," she says with a smile and I smile back as she walks into the room. She seems nice, it's just she is wearing a light blue flowery skirt and a white flowy top. That isn't me. At. All. I hope she realizes that.