Chapter 6

I take a deep breath as it stand by the blinding light. Izzy hugs my shoulders and I smile up at her. She can clearly tell I'm nervous. Well I am about to go on NATIONAL TELEVISION.

The boys are on stage but I'm still waiting with Carrie, Izzy and Gi. Emma is already on stage too. Graham decided to have a McBusted night, which is why we are all here, but big brother starts soon which Emma hosts so she's out there.

"Now Tom," I hear a voice say, "what is this I hear about a new mcbusted family member?" I hear Tom's laugh.

"Graham, everyone knows I'm going to be a dad, we announced in October and it's February now!"

"No not that member, they are old news," and cue Matt's cackle, "according to my inside sources, someone has joined the crew recently."

"I suppose I'm not the best person to be talking to here," Tom laughs.

"Well in that case, maybe these four will help clear things up. Please welcome, Giovanna, Carrie, Izzy and Melody!" my breathing quickens as I walk onto the stage but I manage to put on a smile.

Graham hugs me and I hug back before looking where to sit. Carrie and Izzy are sat on stools behind the sofa with James, Danny and Dougie, Matt is at the far end of the sofa, inbetween Gi and Emma, so I sit between Harry and Tom.

"Welcome, welcome, do get yourselves comfortable. Ok so just to make sure, you're Giovanna, you're Izzy, and then we have Carrie and Melody," we nod and smile at Graham.

"Ok so first of all, congratulations Giovanna, how far on are you now?"

"Please call me Gi Graham and I am 8 months,"

"8 months, so it's gonna be soon! And Carrie you are Tom's sister?"

"I am indeed," Carrie says confidently.

"And just tell the people what you do for a living," Graham says.

"I play Eponine in the west end production of Les Miserables, and I am also a YouTuber and my channel is called itswaypastmybedtime!"

"You have a YouTube channel too don't you Tom? Where you posted your wedding speech."

"I do indeed."

"And that's called..." Graham leads.

"Tommcflytwitter," Tom mutters and we all laugh.

"The best bit is the URL link to his channel!" Carrie laughs, "itstomlicated!"

"What?" Graham asks, "why?"

"Because he's Tom and he's complicated!" Dougie and Carrie chorus.

"And Izzy you are Harry's wife correct?" Graham asks.

"That is correct," Izzy smiles.

"No your not! Imposter! I'm Harry's wife!" Dougie practically screams lunging forward to hug Harry but proceeds to fall off his stool. What a failed Pudd moment!

Matt is doing his infamous cackle and this causes me to laugh harder than I already was. Great way to embarrass us on national TV Douglas.

"Are you okay Dougie? Good, there's a lot of paperwork to fill out if you die on the show, and I cannot stand paperwork," Graham says as Dougie gets back onto his stool,before turning to me "so anyway, Melody, would you like to introduce yourself so everyone knows who you are?" I nod and look at Harry who smiles at me. He told me what to say so I take a breath before introducing myself.

"I'm Melody, I'm 16 in a month and I'm the newest member of this lot, as I am Harry and Izzy's daughter and therefore JuddJunior on twitter!"

"Wait you're nearly sixteen? You two work fast!" Graham jokes to Izzy and Harry.