Chapter 7

I can't get over how amazing that was! National television and me was never a combination I thought would happen. But here we are.

I crawl into bed and lay my head on the pillow. I am so tired, we didn't leave the BBC till half 11, and even then it took an hour to get home. For most people my age, half 12 doesnt seem that late but I have been completely tired out by the boys.

I tried to get sleep in the car, I really did, but when McBusted decide to sing every Backstreet Boy hit song, it is kind of hard. This was then followed by every Girls Aloud hit song and every hit Beyoncé song.

You see my plight here.

I quickly go to my phone. I didn't check it in the car as it was in the back with my bag so I have several notifications. Lots of twitter mentions.

'Melody is so awesome'

'She seems so lovely, so happy for the Judds'

'That twitter answer made me cry! so cute!'

'why have they adopted her?'

I ignore it. First rule of now being in the limelight, according to James, ignore negativity. It's the only way.

I then slide down the notification centre and look at them all.

@izzyintheattic: did you see us on Graham Norton? How awesome was that!

Message from RudeBoyMattyJ: You were awesome tonight Mel! Complete natural you are! Oh, and Emma says well done :)

Message from Captain Dougwash: My butt hurts from falling off the chair. Or maybe cause of Mark Wright ;)

I quickly reply.

Message to Captain Dougwash: You disgust me. You are supposed to be a role model to me! :P

Message from Captain Dougwash: Just bestowing my wisdom on you.

I shake my head and lock my phone, putting it on my bedside table before falling asleep.

*Harry's POV*

I sit at the breakfast bar. It's two o'clock in the morning and I can't sleep. This has happened a lot lately. Izzy is such a heavy sleeper she doesn't realise, and I don't think Melody realises either. Did either of them know there was a random crack of thunder at half 1 in the morning yesterday? Not at all.

There wasn't any rain though. Just thunder and then nothing. Weird.

I make myself a coffee and check my phone. I check twitter before writing a tweet.

@mcflyharry: I can't sleep. Not fun.

I instantly get loads of replies and I half heartedly scroll through them. My phone vibrates.

Message from Aliona: How you doing Harry? Wasn't going to text you cause time difference but just saw your tweet.

I smile. Aliona is in New Zealand competing in a dance competition. She's been all over the world lately and I haven't seen her. Apart from the McBusted crew, I would say she is my best friend.

Message to Aliona: I'm doing good Aliona! And yourself? Have you heard the news?

I send the message and take a sip of coffee. She replies almost instantly, she's quick at texting is Aliona.

Message from Aliona: I'm good, we got the most points in round 1, round 2 today! And what news? Is Izzy pregnant?

I laugh to myself.