97%

"The seal is beginning to weaken Dalvilarix. What should we do?" A spirit with a red gem like headress asked her ruler who sighed in dismissal, "Nothing my dear Felivirak, nothing. For when that seal weakens she will have the power to absorb energy and save us all from that blasted dark lord. It's all according to plan." Felivirak nodded and responded, "Understood, Dalvilarix."
---------------------------------------------------------

"Gingka, I'm not so sure about this." Kata said as he started to try and shop for clothes online for Kata who had become nervous after he added a maid costume to the cart, though he stopped after Benkei told him about a man who took Kyoya away after beating him so to relieve him Kata took him to the riverbank, but he was too lost in thought to notice where she'd taken him which made her tackle him to his back and out of his trance. "Back to your senses?" She asked as he flushed red again making her worry again for his health but she then asked, "Are you thinking about that man who stole the forbidden bey from the village?"

He nodded and said, "If it's really that man again, then that means he's trying to get me out of the way for some reason. Which can only mean whatever he's up to, is dangerous enough for the only other person who witnessed the theft of that bey to be out of the picture entirely." Kata who was saddened said, "Your father was a great man, Gingka. He really was, that's why I'm still here..." she muttered the last part then changed back when Gingka had to rush to a bathroom, thinking about her past before she had been nearly banished then remembering her own father and how he risked everything to save her from being branded a horrible theiving liar.

'This isn't good.' She thought once they had been trapped in this odd trailer where they were on a game show though to her it seemed fishy as heck, since as far as she was concerned any situation where an ai computer was involved could never be good and her hunch was correct once they were booted from the truck, and told about how they'd get a strong opponent who would best them in a bey fight. "We need to stay on our toes, Gingka. That was fishy as heck and I'm not losing to some idiot who thinks they can beat me from data when they don't have any hands on experience with battling against me."

Gingka just chuckled and pat her head as they went to watch Akira battle one of Kenta's other friends though Benkei sat on a bench lost in thought about Kyoya's decision to disband the Face Hunters, only snapping out of it when Madoka popped above his face making him fall of the bench then leave after getting up somewhat gracefully, Kenta followed him and challenged him to a battle where Benkei would tell him the truth if he won. "The deal, it's on right?" Kenta asked as Benkei told him his frustrations, "I can't face him after letting the Face Hunters down. I was able to protect them while he was away." Kenta told him bluntly, "If he's you're friend, he'll listen and understand."

Benkei smiled running off as Kenta returned to see Gingka battling his friends though he left once noticing Hikaru walking away with Kata following, "You're special move was pretty good." She complimented as Gingka said, "Hey wait a minute, wanna battle?" Hikaru originally refused but relented as Kata changed and Gingka set her in the launcher the two bladers then sounding off, "3! 2! 1! Let it rip!" They shouted and Pegasus surged forward dodging Aquario's copies that also charged towards it while smashing into the real one with a ferocious intensity, "Pegasus, go! Star Blast attack!" Pegasus flew upwards then knocked into Aquario from above stopping it in its tracks as Hiakru picked it up, "Not bad, Hikaru. What's say we go again?" Kata asked as she changed making Gingka chimed, "You had fun right? We'll see ya later, maybe."
---------------------------------------------------------
The Next Day - B-Pit
---------------------------------------------------------

"So dark outside, almost makes me want rain." Kata said as Kenta dragged an unconscious Benkei in collapsing soon after as he told Gingka and Madoka about what had happened, "Kyoya isn't himself, he's not the kind of person who'd do something like this. Please...*groan*...show him the true meaning....of a beyblade battle....this is my last request..." Benkei groaned out then promptly fell asleep leaving Gingka to leave the B-Pit and fight Kyoya with Kata, "We won't lose this time, right Kata?" She shook her head as they walked to where Kyoya was waiting in a stadium Kata glaring as he still eyed her with hunger.

"What are you gonna do? Show me what?" Kyoya asked mockingly, making Gingka point as Kata shouted, "We'll show you what it's about!" She promptly changed and Gingka loaded her up then launched her into the stadium clashing from her strikes with Leone echoing in the empty stadium, "He's not even worth wasting my breath to talk about, after all only the strong make it through when it's survival of the fittest!" She was forced to endure Kyoya's twisted talk with Gingka as she was knocked around by Leone the ferocity of his attacks almost stopping her until she became trapped by Leone's new attack, "Lion Wild Wind Fang Dance!" Kyoya called as a tornado whipped up in the stadium making dodging impossible as Pegasus desperately tried not to get swept up in the draft.

"Pegasus, you can do it!" Gingka encouraged as she narrowly dodged her feathers flying everywhere as she kept getting knocked around until she felt she could no longer spin, slowing down as Gingka finally noticed her predicament along with her falling feathers though a voice cut through, "When you're friend's on the ropes you gotta cheer for him!" Benkei shouted as all the guys showed up and cheered making Pegasus speed up when her blader became more confident from their cheers, 'Leone is crying from Kyoya's new twisted personality. We have to help!' She told Gingka as Kyoya used his other new move, "Roar Leone, Special move Kind Lion Tearing Blast!!"

Gingka gasped as Pegasus was thrown and strewn about by the tornados but didn't give up after her friends cheered for her and Gingka backed her up as well, "Everyone's cheers reminded me that, growing stronger means growing closer with everyone's spirit and my own!" Pegasus spun even faster as it got hit taking Leone's sadness and power as her feathers glowed brighter once more, soaring through the stratosphere she slammed down from the sky while spinning as Gingka called, "It about creating friendship and battling together!" He shouted as Pegasus reached and crushed Leone, "Pegasus, Meteor Shower attack!" Leone was knocked aside as Gingka won and Kata changed while still spinning dizzily landing near Gingka's feet.

"I'm so....tired...." she gasped as Gingka helped her up glaring at Doji who had appeared and eyed her with amusement, "You're...Doji." She stated as he smirked while saying, "I'm surprised you remember me, it has been a while since I took that forbidden bey." He smirked then left while taunting, "If you want it back, then come get it yourself."
---------------------------------------------------------
Swipe up/tap below to read the next chapter!
---------------------------------------------------------