72%

"So when is the next points tournament?" Lilia asked as Yu ignored Doji's rants about cacti and why he despised yet found them intriguing, "Pretty sure training." She told Yu after he asked of Ryuga's whereabouts to which he pouted while eating his candy with annoyance, "Only he gets to do stuff? Not fair I want to play!" Doji gave him the invitation to the Emerald City Challenge Match and Yu Cheered as Lilia sighed annoyed, "Here we go again." Frankly the competitors at the tournament sucked horribly so they headed back quickly unaware that Tetsuya followed them, and immediately demanded Doji give him power to which he agreed out of mild interest which quickly vanished upon seeing Tetsuya's wacky and childish personality, so he upgraded Gasher to Dark Gasher then lied to him and kicked him out to go find Gingka in Mond City.

"That guy's a loon." They heard Elia's voice from her bey form and to put it bluntly she wasn't wrong in the slightest about Tetsuya.
---------------------------------------------------------
Mond City Challenge Tournament
---------------------------------------------------------

"He's an idiot but he's been given power by Doji." Kata told them after Tetsuya scuttled off with a fake happy go lucky aura, "Keep your guard up. Especially you, Benjamin." She warned Bull who didn't respond likely asleep from the battles of the days earlier, nevertheless Gingka was a shoo-in for the final battle and Benji ended up being defeated with Benkei by Tetsuya after he pulled a dirty emotional manipulation trick. 'Time for action.'

Once the final battle commenced in the extreme bey stadium Kata gained deep upper hand with using the spinning center to attack making Gark (Gasher) go into full retreat, with his six crab shake being overtaken by Pegasus's kicks and strikes getting knocked out easily, "Yeah, you go figure that out. Oh and Gark?" She called to his bey, "Get lost." They scuttled off to the beach then to DN headquarters leaving Gingka and friends to plan for more point tournaments.
---------------------------------------------------------
Following Day - Kenta's Match
---------------------------------------------------------

"Nice job, Kenta." I complimented after changing my bleach blonde hair standing out against his green as a kid with leapord reminiscent hair challenged us, making Kenta defend me after he picked on me for my size in comparison to Kenta despite us being the same age, "I'll be the judge if your power." I said when we had begun our battle I saw he had no control over his power and it was sporadic like Cain's but he didn't have the same level of prediction and control over it, "Hmmm, maybe we can help with that?" I suggested as Sora refused our help and ran off with his bey who's name I learned was Athyne, after the tournament ended we chased him down where he revealed to us how he became inspired by Gingka, and wanted to become like him after Gingka locked eyes with him from that match.

"Well, that's cool. Do you know Kata, Athy?" The auburn haired girl who'd her head and said, "My parents don't allow me to speak to the spirit they call the great traitor. I hear she's very kind though." Kenta and I nodded in unison, "She is! I bet she'd love to meet you guys, her complaints about her lack of spirit friends have been getting more frequent lately." The four of us began walking together and traveled back to the city where Sora refused to rest and focused on his move, though Kenta finally got a good look at Cyber Pegasus which kinda looked like Pegasus, "My Sagittario has its own way of battling and I'm sure Cyber does too. Not everything has to be identical because your original move will resonate with you."

"I agree, so would Kata, Loki, Cain, Ari, Elia, Lilia, Gark, and all of my friends." Sora smiled and we rested for the night heading to a point tournament the next day where we tried out our new theory for Cyber Pegasus, which worked beautifully as Sora made his special move when he got backed into a tight spot by some logs shouting out with all his might, "Cyber Pegasus, Avalanche Move!" With a burst of power Sora effectively destroyed the logs but let Sagittario win by accident, "It's alright, Sora. You'll have plenty of time to get to know Athyne."

We parted ways as Kenta become hungry so then I took him for food while I gazed at Athy walking with Sora, 'Good luck, litten kattunge.'
---------------------------------------------------------
Point Tournament
---------------------------------------------------------

"Pial is here? She's one sly snake, so I'd be careful if I were you Gingka." Kata warned about her former bey spirit friend who was called Pisces ♓️ and notoriously known because of her blader to be conniving and sly in a battle, relying on tricks and illusions to weaken their opponent so they could win flawlessly though, she was interrupted when Madoka gave them some food after traveling to see them and she asked her, "Is Pisces really that bad?" Kata nodded and said as Lilia walked up with Yu and into the building, "Pial has a long history as a con and only the most exquisite among the con artist county have ever been able to handle her bey form, so I'm worried as to who is in control of her now as her own greed and envy can completely overtake her, making her blind to her blader's intentions."

"She can be very naive despite her own skills saying that otherwise she'd be fine and resistant, I worry for her because of that." Madoka listened to my concerns but soon enough I was fighting against Ryutaro who was wielding Thermal Pisces aka Pial the Con spirit, also known as the girl who I worried for everyday because of her gullibility and naivety, "Pegasus go!" Gingka shouted and Pegasus landed back in the stadium as Ryutaro made her levitate seemingly with magic until she realized his trick, 'Using the ability of Pial and the illusionism? Clever but I won't give her up to you!'

Using all her might Kata jumped upwards and slammed Pial back into the stadium the force knocking Pial out and giving the win to Gingka, "Perfect! We did it!" Kata cheered as Pisces transformed with Pial rubbing her sleepy blue eyes, "Kata? What's up..?" She yawned making Kata berate her in front of everyone in a motherly manner until Ryutaro walked off with her in a huff, meeting up with their friends afterward they congratulated them until making their way to the stands where they watched, but Kata felt two energies she hadn't felt in a while. 'Gui, what happened to you?'

Meanwhile Yu and Tsubasa sat next to them making them surprised as Tsubasa revealed his alliance making Gingka demand answers from him who ignored him walking off with Yu, but the next match was Tsubasa versus Benkei while Yu fought some rando who he insulted right off the bat, but Kenta was given the challenge when a darkened Gui (Evil Gemios) began fighting against a surprised Sam (Sagittario). "Blaze wall." They said and Gui easily blocked the flame claw attack, making Kenta scared as his frustration grew which made Sam determined to win despite the odds, his own will rivaling the darkened Gui's (guh-weh).

"Sagittario go!!" Kenta shouted and Sam sprinted while dodging Gui's attacks then struck once the twins controlling Gemios began arguing leaving an opening that Kenta exploited, with a clash Gemios flew out from the stadium landing on the ground as the twins griped and complained while arguing at each other in shock of their loss, "Nice one, Kenta." Sam complimented after he changed into a human form:

(I made picrew designs for all of the beys I've given a human form

(I made picrew designs for all of the beys I've given a human form....help me...)

"Both of you did very well, though I was pretty worried." Kata admitted as their friends laughed around her until Gingka started to stick up for her a bit just so they'd stop even though she couldn't understand half of it due to her seal, 'Bringing the thunder?.....playing the long game?....what does that mean?' She wondered as they all continued bickering until they were all kicked from the pitch for taking to long to discuss by DJ Blader.
---------------------------------------------------------
Swipe up/tap below to read the next chapter!
---------------------------------------------------------

Rushed.