22%

"Long ago, there existed nothing but darkness and a coexisting counterpart that would later be called light. These two forces clashed over who would create the universe and mold it into something, but the supreme ruler of the darkness Kilodictrole opposed the supreme ruler of sporitumm Dotrilame, and created dark entities which would become known as the spirit disciples that back in the darkness. To combat them efficiently, Dotrilame created the first spirits which would soon come to inhabit the meteorites that Ryu told you about, becoming the first beyblades and bey spirits." She finally told them, "But just as they migrated to become better so did the disciples of darkness who eventually became the dark beys and the strongest of them had absorbed a fragment of Kilodictrole, becoming L-Drago which became chased into an object of malice by human kind over the millenia."

Kata finally told them, "My family were the keepers to the gate that blocked the dark spirits from leaving a confine created in the spirit world which had since merged with its dark half to create one solid corporeal plane for the spirits. Thirteen years ago when Gingka was a baby, the gate was attacked by someone from my family. They didn't even seem like themselves from what I could see and understand at the time, but by the time the gate unleashed all the dark spirits, the rest of my family had vanished because of that family member. Leaving me to take the blame and punishment....they put a seal on me to weaken my powers as a spirit and then trapped me within the bey my father was in alongside Ryu as 'punishment'. "

Her eyes glimmering with something they never seen before she resolutely told them, "They did that on purpose. As it would turn out, apparently I was the most powerful of my family since I was able to stay alive even after, the rest of the dark spirits killed and devoured my family member's energies. The seal they placed on me was to cultivate it and seal my emotions so I would become a living weapon. They weakened my seal on purpose two years ago just so my pure power would defeat L-Drago. I won't back down when that time comes, I can promise you that." Gingka suddenly hugged her as his father nodded in approval, "We know you won't back down. Neither will we, we'll cheer you on with all our hearts when the time comes." Her friends told her as she nodded with tears pricking her eyes, "Thank you, everyone."

'Her heart barely remembered what having family was like when she was blamed at such a young age, but I think now....she'll be just fine and maybe....she'll join the family...' Ryo thought as she teased her friends and had fun while blushing when it came to his son, something he never thought he'd see in his lifetime but it did make him happy to know she'd care for Gingka in a way his wife did for him before he lost her when Gingka was young. "Old man. I'm glad you're back, it was so hard trying to keep it a secret." She joked, as the talk about Gingka defeating Ryuga angered Kyoya who had yet to battle the dark blader himself, and was slated to do so in the next battle. "Sorry, Kyoya! No hard feelings but it'll be me to defeat him!"
---------------------------------------------------------
Swipe up or tap below for more!
---------------------------------------------------------

Okay, okay so super long author note incoming!

One, the second book is in the works and so is the third but they will be released slower than normal because I'm bogged down with overtime from by boring job.

Two, sorry this was short I still have two planned chapters and am stretching content to the fullest to fit into them.

Three, I've also been busy on my second account focusing on Weak Hero AU books so sorry for the hiatus here but I'll be back for a while!

Four, here is what Blazing Phoenix looks like as a human (he's a dude with long hair.)

That's about it actually

That's about it actually....oh wait! Here's a picture of my dog:

FYI, he stole the chair from me when I got up for 0

FYI, he stole the chair from me when I got up for 0.034 seconds because he is a spoiled child and yes I know it's my fault but look at that face! Can you really blame me?

What still not convinced? Here's another:

(Yes I own panda pj pants) also look at the cute baby! Do you u not see a cute baby?!

Okay, okay. In all seriousness I'm done with the authors note.

Bye - Grace.