44%

Stadium
---------------------------------------------------------

"Here are your bladers!" DJ Blader spoke while every contestant's picture was spread across the stadium, "Battle Bladers Begins!"

"Are you ready?" He asked as she nodded with her eyes starting to shine as they used to, "Yep, we've got to win in the old man's honor after all!" Their mood was ruined after Doji gave a sloppy speech and introduced the grand prize, a battle against Ryuga who would undoubtedly make it to the end. "How childish." Alya stated after seeing the match ups and deducing who had rigged them easily as the bladers became annoyed with the spectacled man speaking, "Agreed." The rest chimed as Benkei readied himself to deal with a still infected Cain and annoying Tobio. "You got this, Benjamin!!" The spirits cheered as Cain who had since become hypnotized by the dark power infecting him remained silent and obeyed Tobio without restraint, becoming thwarted by Benjamin who used his special move to defeat him easily which surprised Tobio who was distraught.

"This can be happening?!" He cried as Kenta faced against Tetsuya who being himself still believed he was a part of Dark Nebula and was making himself to be an idiot more so than normal. Easily being defeated by Kenta who cheered and walked away as, Sam gave Gark (who had transformed) the finger while mouthing 'You suck' to him, just to add even more salt in the wound and more insult to injury. Benkei becoming Kenta's next opponent and making Yu jealous, as in the next battle Edita (Virgo) was defeated by a hypnotized Pial (Pisces). "We'll win against you, Yu! For the old man!" Kata cheered as she changed and launched head on into the stadium with the intent to survive through Lilian's sand trap, with Ryuga eyeing them through a monitor where he was with Draco maliciously gazing at Kata.

"First!" Yu shouted as they clashed head on with Lilian not budging until Pegasus used Star Blast attack as a front while following it up with Tornado Wing, which made no effect to Libra who used a shockwave to disperse the wind storm and keep Pegasus at bay, its wings becoming haggard from the onslaught until barely dodging it while breaking out its special tactic and jumping behind Libra.  "You're dreaming if you think you'll defeat me before you get to Ryuga!" He added, "Libra, Sonic Buster!!" Filling the stadium with overwhelming sandpower and creating a storm, Libra prepared to attack viciously as Pegasus was forced to take it until deflecting with hee spirit power, a move completely banned from battles but was forced to be used in that moment. "Too bad Yu, you're supersonic blast doesn't affect my Pegasus!"

Using up the younger opponent's patience and making him engage offensively in an instant, the sand snake and winged horse kept fighting until only Pegasus remained after delfecting Sonic Blast with Storm Bringer, Slamming harshly into Libra and knocking it out of the stadium. "We have a winner...and it is Gingka!!!" DJ Blader announced as Kata pat Yu's head, "Here, you earned it." Giving him a special blend of candy that she made using her powers, Yu hugged her as Gingka pried him away shortly after. 'Now I know why you like Gingka, Ken-Ken. He's someone you can't help but like.' The next match was the dreaded one as Ryuga appeared to battle Hikaru who wasn't certain she could beat him, and throughout the torturous battle for her against the dark dragon's immense power, Ryuga's gaze was only on Kata who was hiding behind Gingka to avoid him.

'Soon.' He kept thinking as the pain of the girl in front of him didn't satisfy his sadistic desire to see destroyed things at all, instead boring and annoying him since it wasn't the Pegasus he wanted so desperately to see ruined with broken wings, "Aggghhh!!!!" Hikaru cried as she was thrown back and the whole stadium became destroyed from his power, but after Hikaru was hospitalized and the stadium was rebuilt, the final few preliminary matches finished but all those who battled Ryuga became hospitalized as their souls and bey spirits became trapped in the dragon's darkness. "Gingka, are you sure you want to do this?" Kata asked as her true self kept seeping in with her voice changing and personality returning, but her doubts regarding her ability to defeat Ryuga and Draco remaining with a chill always rising when she thought about it.

He placed a hand on her face that had tears pricking her eyes with some alreayd streaming down her delicate face, "Yes. And I promise that after we do ill finally tell you why I feel the way I do towards you." She nodded after stopping her tears gradually and placing her hand on his with a gentle smile, "I'll tell you how I truly feel then...too." she murmured silently enough for him not to hear, as they finished their heart to heart and walked hand in hand to where their friends were, finally prepared to be morale support for their friends. "You got this, Loki! You too, Kyoya!!" She called as he determinedly faced down Ryuga but soon the news of Lilian's pain reached Kata's ears clearly instead of a prick like before.

"Lilian!" She suddenly called which alerted her friend, "N-No....why....stop it...!!!" She cried as her friends who were forcibly converted because devoured by darkness, Lilian next up after Doji forced Yu to battle him until Ryuga grew bored and stopped torturing Libra, who barely survived his onslaught of darkness filled attacks. "Why...ngh...no!...." Gingka helped her off to the green room where she finally stopped her seemingly random cries of agony, crying into his chest shortly after as she sobbed and told him, "They're gone now! Draco he ate them all.....all....they didn't....didn't...deserve that.....Lilian didn't either...!" She sobbed even more, "Awwaaahhhh! *snniffle*....awaghhhhhh **whimper*...."

Kata finally stopped crying and fell into a nap after entering her bey form and winning the match against Eyutaro while leaving her actions up to Gingka, bit transformed after while half asleep and was sleeping when, Yu who was heavily injured arrived after he explained what Doji had ordered the snake to do. "I...barely....escaped..." he coughed out as he was brought to where Kata was sleeping and after a short rest explained what had happened in full detail. "Yu? What are you doing here?"
---------------------------------------------------------
Swipe up or tap below for more!
---------------------------------------------------------