66%

"Can't win? Doji who do you think you're talking to?" He snapped a dark aura that surrounded him getting even more intense as his blader stood by with a smirk, "I'll crush them both into dust until there's nothing left." A smirk crossed his lips, "Maybe I'll personally break her myself." His bey Draco had spoken while transforming into his human form.

"That would be fitting for the Great Traitor

"That would be fitting for the Great Traitor."
---------------------------------------------------------

"For fun? Yu did ya hit your head?" Lilian asked as Elia chimed from her disassembled state, "This was probably done for a reason. After all, Doji wouldn't endanger his grand plans just for a joke." Lilian concurred in agreement as Yu was insulted by Tsubasa again, while Kata and her friends realized in a separate green room, "It was Doji. We probably ruined his plans when Dan and Reiki didn't make it in with Yu." The blue haired girl said as Loki said, "We'll be the ones to win." With Sam, Ari, and Kata chiming in unison with the green haired spirit, "Let's go!" Soon the battle began and Pegasus dodged Eagle as Libra cut in between them, "I won't hand over Gingka!" Yu shouted as Tsubasa joked, "I'll take him then. He's all mine now anyway." As he gestured to the battle Leone used his King Lion Tearing Blast and Kyoya stated, "Gingka isn't your only opponent!"

Leone charged at Eagle who dodged, as Pegasus reared up for her attack and nearly blasted the bird from the stadium with Sagittario and Aries attacking Libra, who under Yu's order used his ant trap move. "Split up the weaker competition? Sure." Yu agredd with Tsubasa and ordered Libra to attack Sagittario making Yu chuckle from the sight of Kenta's confusion, "Looking good, Libra!" Yu called as he encouraged Kenta to do better by using Libra's special move to almost eliminate Sagittario, but Leone interfered with Kyoya's order and allowed Kenta to focus again, as Pegasus felt a familiar presence while watching Aries attack Eagle. After throwing the bird into the air with his horns, Eagle eliminated Aries by throwing him out of the stadium after attacking from above, with Gingka growling in annoyance from Tsubasa's declaration of his defeat next.

Sagittario and Leone ganged up on Libra who lost her balance and almost stopped spinning until she gained her balance, her performance tip helping her as Yu said, "Defeating us is hopeless, hopless!!" Libra suddenly diverted and used Sonic Wave to deter Sagittario and Leone, but Yu wanted to attack Gingka with Tsubasa too, so he used Libra to knock until Eagle away. By activating Libra's special move to drag everyone in until Eagle furiously attacked her. "We'll fight to decide Gingka's next opponent." Tsubasa told Yu as Leone barely held on along with Pegasus who listened to Gingka, and counteracted the force by spinning the same way she defeated Pisces and Ryutaro. "I'll defend you and Ryuga is next!"

Gingka's shouted echoed as a blinding light engulfed the area, vanishing to reveal Eagle, Pegasus, and Libra stopped with Sagittario and Leone still standing. "Everyone's stopped spinning!" DJ Blader announced as Kyoya said, "Not everyone." Sagittario and Leone were still kicking as the crowd went wild, "Don't get the wrong idea! I wasn't trying to save you or anything...Leone!" Kyoya called and the ferocious bey attacled as Sagittario was whisked away and outside the stadium. "Kyoya, ya did it!" Benkei cheered as Gingka called with Kata beside him, "Kyoya...haha..." Standing on the podium they brought out later, Kyoya was awarded ten thousand points while Kata sighed next to Gingka, "Nice job, Loki and you." Loki switched to his human form, "It was nothing, Usoro."

The gang headed their separate ways to train after that and Madoka explained what Kata did, "Except since you weren't able to control her power, the two of you were sent flying as well." Gingka sweatdropped as Kata told him, "You'll just have to learn how to control it then." She smirked, "Show him, Madoka." She took out the digital power launcher which Kata was loaded into after transforming, "Wow it went up a bit from before!" Ginga stated after his launch power was rated for a second time, with Kata saying, "Just keep going, Gingka!" Though she struggled around in Tetsuya's grip when in the shoddiest disguise she'd ever seen, he had tricked Gingka into letting her be held by him in her bey form, though she was saved by someone whe thought she'd never see again.

'...Ryu...' she thought while battling him on a metal beam while barely holding on against B-B, who was barely breaking a sweat under the older opponent's control, taunting her when she wasn't able to beat his massive flames. "Pegasus!" Gingka called as she vacuumed up B-B's flames but was caught off guard by his fire strike attack, landing on the ground near Madoka and transforming with a groan, "Ow.....my head..." she murmured while Gingka hurriedly rushed to her, "Are you okay?!" He panicked as the still emotionally stunted girl sighed, "I'll be fine, Gingka."
---------------------------------------------------------
A Few Days Later
---------------------------------------------------------

"Time to get going." Kata said as Gingka pulled her close, "We'll be fine, Madoka. You'll be seeing us at battle bladers next time!" As she sat next to him in the bus she stared out the window while he gave glances to her odd behavior, knowing something was changing within her but scared to find out how she would change, luckily they found a groove with their new move with Kata taking the lead during the charge. "Edita? What are you doing here?" Kata asked the bey who didn't respond after leaving with Teru who had confounded Gingka with his cryptic words, though they still showed up to the Taoru tournament and won to the finals where Teru waited. "Happy to see you, Edita."

The ballerina blade rolled her eyes, "Let's get this over with, Teru

The ballerina blade rolled her eyes, "Let's get this over with, Teru." Both launched into the stadium upon changing back to bey form, and Pegasus was blown back by Virgo's firm spin with the ballerina bey retaliating, blowing Pegasus back harshly toward the stadium rim with only her stubborn will preventing her from flying out. "Grr...Pegasus, go!!!!"

Pegasus flew into Virgo, knocking her away until being hit by harsh attack by Virgo, and was sent flying towards the rim while landing just before the edge. "He won't let me win easily!" Teru exclaimed as Gingka growled in frustration, "Pegasus, Star Blast attack!" It barely made a dent and Pegasus staggered upon landing, only then did Kata tell Gingka, 'We have to use Storm Drain!' Gingka rolled his eyes, "You mean, Storm Bringer!" Ginga called and Pegasus zoomed around the stadium while blazing with a blue aura, "Special move, Storm Bringer!" Knocking Edita from the stadium, Kata walked towards Gingka as Edita stood up to talk to her, "Your seal is weakening." The blue haired girl sighed, "I know. Dalvilarix plans to use me." Edita pat her shoulder, "Tell him before then. I know he's waiting for your answer."

Kata hugged Edita then waved goodbye to her as Gingka asked, "What's wrong?" She smiled gently while hiding her emotions with her fake attitude, "Nothin. Just wanted to know what I'd been up to since being banished." She leaned her head on his shoulder while reveling in the warmth he made her feel, "I like hanging out with you." She blushed while telling him, "That's the best I can describe it right now....so don't make fun of me..." he bear hugged her, "That's just fine, Kata."
---------------------------------------------------------
Swipe up or tap below for more!
---------------------------------------------------------

Bah...I'm bored.