36%

"I'm ready. But....will you be okay, you guys?" Kata asked from the pitch using her connection to Lilian who reassured her, "We'll be fine. I'll watch over Yu as he heals and we'll cheer you on from here." The blue haired girl smiled as she nodded, "Let's cheer em on, Gingka!" During their fight which became heated after Kyoya disregarded Benkei's feelings for wanting to win, the bull barely got the upper hand when Leone used Wild wind Fang Dance and made him go full retreat u til Kyoya told him, "Hesitation isn't you, remember? Face me head on!" Dispering the tornado with his new special move and shocking Kyoya who told him, "I won't stop until my final growl!" Causing Benkei to be overwhelmed and lose after another special move from Kyoya, winning him the match as Kata cheered and smiled in a way no one had seen before, "Good for you, Benkei!!"

"Pial....you may he gone right now, but I'll never stop fighting to get you back!!!" She shouted while glaring at Ryutaro who had boasted about L-Drago and Ryuga, after changing to battle in the stadium proudly beside the man she felt strongly for, they clashed violently as Pegasus was unrelenting and determined to save the opponent despite their blader's abhorrent demeanor. "Enough, Pegasus do it now!" He called and using her specialty had with a grand spectacle of power, "Pegasus, help me!!" Kata infiltrated Ryutaro's own mind with her power and using it confused him until his control weakened and Gingka could act again, "Pegasus, Storm Bringer!!!"

"That'll teach him." She scoffed after the battle making her friend ask, "What did you do to him?" She put a finger to her closed lips and smirked after to him, "Trade secret, Gingka. Maybe I'll tell ya some other time!" Her smile glistened as they went back to check on Yu who wasn't in his room.
---------------------------------------------------------

"Yu!!" Lilian cried for her blader as he was being hauled off in front of her as Draco approached her with a smirk, "I never thought I'd see the iron wall maiden Lilian at my mercy." She growled, "Like I'd ever give into anything you do. You're nothing but a fracking creep!!!" As she dealt with his annoying attitude to buy time for B-B and his blader, "What are you thinking about?" He grabbed her face as she glared and after a minute was forced into a kiss with the pompous dragon, 'Damned.....fracking.....creep!!...' using all her strength, she bit his lip hard and kicked him away as Phoenix arrived with her blader and his friends, "...Yu.....thank.....goodness...." she breathed out as Yu caught her mid losing consciousness.

"I hope Gingka and Kata have defeated him." Kenta spoke as during said battle Kata struggled when Gingka started to give into Reiji's hypnotic manipulations, "Gingka, you can't give in! Not yet and not ever! It's what makes you who you are!..' Pegasus shouted into his mind as he barely heard her yntil she said something shocking to him, "It's why you're you, it's why people like you, it's why your enemies become your friends and rivals...." she finally shouted, "It's why I think I love you, you idiot!!!!!!" Gingka broke free from the same manipulative illusion that Ryutaro relied on, and told Reiji, "I will never give in!!" A light pink blush on his face while he spoke, "The only fear I have is defeat at your hands, but that will never happen!!!"

Charging through, Pegasus effectively beheaded the serpent and defeated Reiji who fell in defeat but both were witness to B-B's battle with Dark Wolf (evil spirit who deserves no name). Finally destroying the Wolf and leaving Doji in defeat as Kenta was left a hint on Phoenix's identity, being revealed shortly after to Gingka and his friends. "Hey, old man." Kata greeted as he nagged her, "I keep telling you, I'm not that old." She smirked, "Yeah, you are. Do I need to tell everyone here that you're thirty fi-" He put his hand over he mouth, "Okay, okay. That's enough, Katarainisa." Prying his hand off her mouth she groaned, "Please don't use my full name. It's a mouthful."

Her friends, however, were surprised that her name was long and she knew his father given the nickname she gave him. "Ah, Gingka. You see, you were to young to remember but...right after an incident happened in the spirit world when I was around your age, I met your dad in my bey form and he took care of me alongside you." She added, "We were trying to train and protect you together, even if it was really difficult to hide." Gingka hugged her and said, "Thank you for telling me. I forgive you, Kata...but dad, it may take a while for me to forgive you." His dad deadpanned as we left afterward and ran into Kyoya and Benkei. "Explain, right now in more detail you two."

Kata cleared her throat, "I'll go first."
---------------------------------------------------------
Swipe up or tap below for more!
---------------------------------------------------------