0% - Pegasus's Ultimate Sacrifice

"Let's go, Gingka. I'm ready to leave." Katarainisa smiled and grabbed his hand while staying close to him the whole time they walked to were Ryuga demanded their presence for the battle, "Hahahahha!! There will be no distractions here, so show me all that power!" Gingka agreed as Pegasus launched into the stadium with everything finally feeling right with her and all of her true power unsealed, clashing against L-Drago she doubled back and circled around for another head on clash which then escalated with her aerial attack, then her vacuum attack which barely affected the dragon bey which stood stalwart amidst the action. "Not good enough!" Slamming her into the ground, Pegasus groaned and jumped out on its own with a bright white light emanating with its normal blue spirit aura, "Their strength is now it's own power and will swallow up your power and your precious crush!!"

"That's not why we got into this! Beyblading is the light of hope that will open the way to tomorrow!!" Gingka called as Pegasus charged down with her powers bagging the darkness from L-Drago much to Ryuga's surprise, "Let's go, Pegasus! Divine Starburst!" Blowing the dragon back with a divine power and glowing purely white in spirit aura, Pegasus stood firm as Ryuga growled out, "That power! I must have it, it will be mine!!!" Draco slammed harder into Pegasus and threatened to over take her until she blasted him back yet again, seemingly sapping his energy each time since white ghost like things would fly out from each contact, and reports of Tsubasa, Hikaru, and Kyoya stirring came in to Madoka who told the duo.

"Keep it up, Kata! We're almost there!!!" Gingka shouted as everyone's support empowered her divine force and beat the crap out of the weakening L-Drago as Ryu watched from a building, impressed by Katarainisa's acceptance of her true power which was once the supreme ruler of sporitumm's, now her in her fights against Ryuga who was being weakened and defeated each hit from the bey. "You'll never win!!!!" Gingka called as L-Drago began to possess Ryuga and attempt to overtake him as with his previous masters, "Gingka, I need more power in order to defeat him!" Kata shouted from her bey form and soon, she could hear everyone from the spirit world supporting her and lending her power along with the human bladers from around the world, "I can do this!" She shouted and using her greater power she manifest her true spirit form into the arena like L-Drago:

 "You'll never win!!!!" Gingka called as L-Drago began to possess Ryuga and attempt to overtake him as with his previous masters, "Gingka, I need more power in order to defeat him!" Kata shouted from her bey form and soon, she could hear everyone ...

"This ends here!!!" She shouted as Ryu explained, "One is darkness the other light. Even though the humans made L-Drago evil, Pegasus was born good because of the supreme ruler Dotrilame who blessed the fragment it was created from and blessed Katarainisa when she was a child."

As they fought, Ryuga kept attacking Kata's giant avatar form to which Gingka tried to reason but wasn't able to sway him, with Pegasus having difficulty battling even in her giant avatar form which waver and wasn't able to keep up after a wing of her was broken. "Gingka!!!!!!" She shouted as she tackled the three headed dragon avatar with divine energy, almost becoming a punching bag until Gingka helped her and told her, "I have always believed in you, Kata. I always will....even though I said I'd wait, I need to say this!!" He shouted as she charged Drago and was thrown up into the air but created a shield to defend herself out of divine power, eventually using that to shield Gingka as he was blown over the railing and nearly fell but survived because of her.

"You can't die yet!!" She shouted, while fighting as after charging him again created a large beam of light that froze everything temporarily. "Where am I? I know those three lent me their power, but what happened?" Turning around she saw Dotrilame who smiled at her and then gave a curt nod as she came face to face with Gingka's spirit, "Gingka." She said as he turned towards her, "I wanted to say.." His spirit drawled off as it was self involved, "That I love you more than anything." Her eyes widened as Dotrilame appeared again while happiness flowed through her body at the answer she'd been searching for, "He...loves me..." she repeated as the goddess beside her giggled, "Indeed he does, child. Now, please for me."

She gestured to the girl's hands which still glowed and she nodded after saying, "I love you too, Ginga." Pegasus flee forward against the frozen Ryuga's bey and with a flash of light destroyed the dark bey using Divine Galaxy Nova. 'I'll miss you....Gingka...' she told him as her body vanished after the fight with light sparkling and falling from the sky, tears fell from his eyes from the sight but Gingka swallowed them as best he could because he knew when to let go, "Thank you....Katarainisa." He added a bit louder for everyone else, "Thank you, Pegasus!!!!"
---------------------------------------------------------
Swipe up or tap below for more!
---------------------------------------------------------