60%

Lilian watched with Elia as Ryuga and Draco destroyed the other ninety-nine bladers that had gone after him, and sighed upon his return when Draco began flirting with her and Elia, neither of responding as later that day he challenged Cain and Pial's bladers to a three way battle. "Distortion ddive!" Ryutaro had called until Ryuga dispelled his illusion and threw Ryutaro to the side with Pial, and Tobio shared the same fate with Cain after Dravo unleashed all of his power, even knocking DJ Blader over on his back. "We shouldn't." Pial stated while standing up with Ryutaro and Cain following suit with Tobio, "If we do, I'll be banished and I may never be able to use my moves properly again." Cain agreed, "We'd be forsaking our inherent abilities in order to draw from the same darkness Draco uses. It wouldn't end well."

As they discussed that, Doji was furious at the loss gained from Gingka's point loss though he determined Tetsuya would know so he locked him up, but Tsubasa was on the move and began to search for data on Ryuga in the control room. Making it there and rummaging through the computer he was annoyed until seeing video of Gingka's battle, learning L-Drago could absorb its opponents rage strength and use it against them in battle, "How could a bey do such a thing?!" Typing for more data the eagle wielder found nothing and took the drive, leaving the room only to be confronted by Yu and Doji, "I always thought there was something stinky about you." Yu said as Doji questioned him to no answers and a preposterous claim from Tsubasa, while surrounding him with his bladers groomed to fight and train Ryuga, "I'll beat all of you!!"

Defeating them had been the least of Tsubasa's worries when Doji had sicked Ryuga on him, and the eagle blader lost while contracting a sharf of L-Drago's darkness within Eagle, contaminating Elia and wounding her power. '...!!!!...Tsubasa....*groan...' she called weakly in his mind as the blader was blown back with Eagle who transformed in pain, and could barely move as she was grabbed by Tsubasa who managed to escape.
---------------------------------------------------------
Random town tournament
---------------------------------------------------------

"They really love ya, Kata!" Gingka joked as she was launched into the stadium and dodged Cain who pleaded for her to help him, being on thin ice with Dalvilarix for his blader's rash action to join Dark Nebula, along with Pial who he had also informed Kata about. 'I have to beat him, Gingka. He's hurting Cain and Pial!' She informed her blader while barely dodging Cain's sniper strikes, but suddenly telling him, 'We have to use my wild power you haven't master yet.' Gingka agreed and sent Pegasus flying as she dodged while attacking Cain head on, using Storm Bringer to throw Cain out of the stadium as Tobio fell on his knees, "There's no wall that can't be broken!"

Returning to Gingka, Kata transformed while spinning and dizzily landed in his arms, "Note to self, way too early to transform....ughh...." Gingka chuckled as she stood up and ran to the other side of the stadium, punching Tobio as Kenta who was going to his own battle was approached by two people. "Are you okay?" Kenta asked as Sam came out and expressed worry as they explained the history of how the stadium was taken from them, "It was taken from us by a group of thugs led by a guy named Mr. Busijima. He beat us with his bey called Rock Scorpio." Kenta expressed anger and Sam ran with them to the stadium only to see Sora battling with a struggling Athyne, her strength beginning to wilt against Rock Scorpio's defensive power, "Heh! You're trying to attack me with that, huh?"

Busijima stood confidently above on the other side while mocking Sora and Athyne's strength with his posse who urged him to finish it quickly, "A kitten could hit harder than that! Toss him, Serze!" Sora threatened a second battle to which Busijima eyed Athyne in her human form greedily, "Fine, but then I'll be taking your bey next too!" Athyne shuddered as Sora called, "Not Cyber!" His posse laughed again as Kenta stepped in beside Sora while placing a hand on his shoulder, "That's what he wants you to do! I'll take him on, so back down!" Sam was dragging him out and after Sora explained his reasoning for the battle with Athyne knocking his on the head as he tried to go back for another battle, "They'll win again and then you'll lose me, nimrod. The only way to win is if we fight together!"

"Kenta, that's not a bad plan." Sam stated as he smiled and pat the boy's head, "You're really growing, kid." They all trained Sora to ignore insults and any tricks the gang would use and after they trained, Athyne used her power to make some food for them all while plopping down next to Sora as he was eating, "Do you like-like him?" Sam asked her suddenly in her mind making her blush and smack Sora as he was eating, dumping his food onto Yui who thought her brother who had just finished his food had spilled on her, "Brother!!!" She whined and began chasing him as everyone laughed. "Sorry Yui." Athyne spoke and cleaned her up while making more food for Sora, "I got distracted." She added while glaring at Sam, 'You're dead if we ever have to battle, jerk.'
---------------------------------------------------------
Stadium
---------------------------------------------------------

"That kid is Kenta Yumiya. He's a pretty strong blader, I remember seeing him on tv." Busijima said and devised a plan to pick the runts off by kidnapping Yui who was being tormented by Busijima, and wishing her brother would come as Sora finally came into his own while racing to get to Busijima, leaving Kenta to pick off his weak goons. "I'm not a squirt. Neither is Cyber Pegasus!" Sora called and launched her into the stadium where she was knocked away then trapped in oil, slammed around by Servz who taunted her in her mind as he knocked her back and forth, finally focusing once Sora got his act together and commanded her to use her special move. "Your opinion matters as much as a fly's! Go, Cyber Pegasus!"

She sped up while repeatedly striking Scorpio and causing smoke to rise as she lit the oil on fire, without knowing that Kata and Gingka were buying time and helping Kenta who nearly became overwhelmed when the gang used Benkei's old strategy to mob points, "Someone call for help?" She asked them after changing and smiled gently, "I'll take care of them so go and check on Sora!" Kenta nodded and ran towards the stadium with the others but was met with fire in the stadium as Cyber Pegasus and Rock Scorpio continued to duke it out. "Now, Cyber!" Sora called as she pushed Scorpio back and Sora told Busijima off as Gingka walked in with Kata, "You tell him, Sora!" She cheered and proceeded to take it from him, plowing through with Storm Bringer and ending Rock Scorpio.

"Your turn Sora!" She called as he finished off Busijima who fell on his knees in despair, "Nice job!" Kata commented as Sora began to fanboy over Gingka who congratulated him, "Athyne, I'll catch you later!" She called the day later and left with Gingka who held her close as they left, both just barely hearing Sora's declaration to one day battle and surpass them both, making Kata giggle, "One day.."
---------------------------------------------------------
Swipe up or tap below for more!
---------------------------------------------------------