52%

"You know that would be a problem if you hadn't been treating it nonchalantly." Kata point out as her blader began to panic since he still needed a mountain of points before he could enter Battle Bladers, "You sound like how Hyoma would nag!!" She laughed while telling him calmly, "There will be a chance soon. Trust me, Edita told me!" Everyone else agreed as she smiled, "So chin up, Gingka!" Giving him a supportive hug, the boy blushed pink as Kyoya turned away in slight jealousy, "...loser...." As they left the building together, Madoka sent them info for the tournament in Sugusawa city where there would be a last ditch effort tournament for those who had gotten a chance, "Elia?" Kata asked as she glanced down at them and told them, "We're no longer with the Dark Nebula." Tsubasa finished for her, "We'll battle if need be."

As Gingka was being persuaded to not battle, Tsubasa was remembering when he met Phoenix and reported his plans of infiltration ordered by the WBBA, but was told by Phoenix he could not win against Ryuga with Gingka being the last hope because of his bey spirit. "Kata is special. She was outcasted in the spirit world and banished after being framed by Draco, but now the high leader of all spirits Dalvilarix is using her weakening seal as an opportunity. Since if Kata's seal breaks, she can absorbs all bey spirit energies and defeat Draco while returning to her true self." He added, "If you want to understand them, get to know their friends." Tsubasa did just that upon meeting them next time, and let Gingka go with Kata while getting to know his friends who opted to cover for them.

"Elia is always so dramatic." Kata commented as Gingka ran with her in his arms after nearly leaving her behind while running side by side, "What...do...you...mean?.." he panted out as she told him, "Tsubasa just wanted to get to know them because he was curious. So did Elia, but their so dramatic about it..." He smiled as they made it to the train and plopped down side by side on the seats, "You did good, Gingka! Now let's win when we get there!" He smiled weakly from being exhausted after running while holding her in his arms, "...Yeah...."
---------------------------------------------------------
10 mins Later
---------------------------------------------------------

"Let's do this!" I affirmed brightly as we surprised the others and battled Tsubasa, "Surprise! Let's do this, Tsubasa!" Slamming through after changing, and making Tsubasa chuckle we challenged him as he doubted how friendship enhanced our strength until B-B and Phoenix appeared, "B-B!" I happily called and hugged him as he pat my head awkwardly, "Hello, Usoro." Pulling away and dashing back to Gingka a giggle escaped me as I said, "Watch me win this, okay?" After changing my thoughts emparted (hopefully) to Phoenix, 'I missed you, Ryo. Watch me become stronger, okay? I'll continue to, I promise!'

"If that's so, then I'll show you! Battle me, you two!!" Phoenix called and engaged Tsubasa who hadn't yet understood his words and battled him in order to fight Gingka, but was faced with a direct defeat which blew him and Elia away with everyone in awe of his power, as he challenged us again to which we readily accepted and headed to the old arena on the outskirts of town. "We must because we never back down!" I added as Madoka backed down and let us challenge him again as I called, "I'll do it for him!!" Gingka stood in confusion with the others who were unaware of who was in my declaration, but I knew and transformed to help him defeat B-B who struck me head on and relentlessly dodged before using Burn Fireblaze in an attempt to best me, but it was hopeless against my superior power and skill which grew so much while I was with Gingka.

"Pegasus! Go special move Storm Bringer!" He called to which I was knocked away by B-B who stopped me and used Burn Fireblaze again, almost knocking me out for good until I growled out at him, "I won't lose! I can't lose! I refuse to quit! I won't fail him! I CAN'T FAIL HIM!!!!!" Using my speed I became stuck until somehow powering through B-B's flames and copying Loki I used it to help in escaping the grounding trench, "We're not giving up!!!" Gingka cried out in determination while using my power to attack harshly while allowing no room for B-B's counter attack, "Looking for something?" Gingka asked as we used Elia's technique to best B-B who got knocked into harshly, barely able to stop teetering until we used it, "Special move, Pegasus Star Blast attack!!!"

B-B tried to use Burn Fireblaze but was unsuccessful as we blocked him and he blocked us using Fire Blaze Burning Fire Strike, to which we counter attacke with, Starbringer. "Pegasus, Starbringer!!" Landing into the stadium with a glow of light, only I remained spinning after the dust cleared, "Yay!!!" I cheered after changing as I kissed Gingka on the cheek quickly, "We did it!!" Turning towards Phoenix a smile had risen to my face as I told him, "Thanks for a great battle, old man." Confusing Gingka since I used to call his father that.

"Phoenix..." he asked after his blush went away from my kiss, "Who are you?" He told him while trying to leave, "Usoro already told you the answer." Shortly after Tsubasa explained his reasons for joining Dark Nebula and then told me, "I'm especially sorry to you too, Kata. I shouldn't have called you weak earlier. Now, I want to fight alongside you as a rival to end the Dark Nebula." Shaking his hand a smile made it to my face yet again as I told him, "Thank you for the apology, I appreciate the help too. We all welcome you."
---------------------------------------------------------
Swipe up or tap below for more!
---------------------------------------------------------