𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭———"wassup youtubeee

𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
———
"wassup youtubeee." i cheesed setting my camera up.

"if you're new, im nae nice to meet you, welcome to da gang." i held my hand out pretending to dap up the camera.

i do youtube as a hobby and it's also a way i make quick and easy money.

i have about 250k subscribers as of right now, and i started about a year ago.

"sooo today i'm finna be doing a li vlog for y'all, and a mini mukbang after i get my food and stuff."

"umm also comment what else y'all wanna see on this channel, im definitely finna do more pranks on my brothers and stuff but yea any other suggestions just lemme know."

"but anyways lemme go fix my hair and then we finna be on da road." i cut the video off and continued brushing my hair up in a messy bun.

when i finished, i walked over to my long body mirror and took in my appearance.

i stand about 5'5 with a smooth golden brown skin complexion. i have mid back length type 3c-4a hair that brings out my chocolate eyes and perfectly arched eyebrows. my plump melanated lips were coated with lipgloss that made my royal blue braces stand out. i wouldn't say i'm at the thick level, but i got some meat on me.

overall i feel like i'm a pretty girl, but sometimes my confidence isn't at the top highest.

i grabbed my keys, bag, and camera before heading downstairs to my car.

"so y'all, right now we're finna head to target cause i needa pick up a few things for my apartment andddd then i'm finna get sum to eat." i said to the camera before setting it up on my dashboard.

i turned on my driving playlist before making my way to the target that was around the corner from where i live.

"uh uh uh uh uh what the fuck is that." i rapped stopping at the stop light.

"yo hurry ya bitch ass up!" i beeped the horn at the person in front of me and they slowed down.

"yea see this that shit." i said reaching in my glove compartment but then they made a turn.

"that's what the fuck i thought, pussy." i mumbled

i pulled up at target and grabbed my wallet and camera.

"good day." one of the workers waved at me and i nodded my head at her.

"ight y'all so i need some shit for my kitchen cause it's a lil plain." i walked over to the home section.

"oo this fye." i picked up a wall clock.

" my fault." a dude bumped into me and i turned around fast as hell.

"watch where you goin my nigga." i mugged him.

"my fault shawty." he chuckled.

he had the same skin complexion as me, and he had some deep waves with a fresh line up. he was slightly tall, and he had a nice smile, along with a deep dimple in his right cheek.