𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭———"wasgood youtube welcome back to my channel

𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
———
"wasgood youtube welcome back to my channel." i made a kissy face.

"my name is nae for the ones who are new, andd today imma be doin a highly requested video." i pulled sai into the frame.

"so i have a special guest with me, ion know why y'all always wanna see him but he's here. introduce yourself." i fixed the angle of the camera.

"wassup." he looked up at the camera playing in his hair.

"anyways since he wanna act shy, this is sai my bestfriend. and today we gon be doing the whisper challenge." i made jazz hands and
smiled.

"so basically how this challenge works, one of us finna put in these earplugs and put the headphones on. and you gon have to guess what i'm saying and vice versa." i explained to him and the camera.

"ight cmon." we both sat criss cross in front of eachother on my carpeted bedroom floor.

i put the camera leaned up against my bed frame so that they could see us.

"ok y'all so we got the headphones and i got some earplugs just to be extra extra safe." i showed them the stuff.

"who finna go first?" he asked.

"rock paper scissors." i said.

"rock paper scissors shoot." we both said and i put up scissors and he put up rock.

"ight you go first." i put the earplugs in and put the headphones over my head.

he played some loud ass chief kief and i scrunched my face up.

"turn it down!" i yelled because i couldn't hear myself and he shook his head no.

"y'all we gon do 10 rounds." i said to the camera and he started saying some shit but ion know what the hell he said

"go?" he mouthed and i nodded.

he said something and i squinted my eyes trying to understand.

"again!" i said and he started laughing.

he said it again and i came up with a conclusion.

"you ate all my noodle cups?" i asked and he nodded.

"bitch why would you do that?!" i pulled his hair and he smacked my head.

"don't be pulling my shit li girl." he took the headphones off me and put in his own ear plugs.

"anyways y'all i got one point."  i mugged him.

"fuck you lookin at." he bucked at me and put the headphones over his ears.

"since you wanna play." i said blasting some city girls in his headphones.

he thinks that  young miami voice is sooo annoying.