ⅫⅠ

𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧———"bitch get to work! fuck u standin there fa

———
"bitch get to work! fuck u standin there fa. just getting uglier by the second." i scrunched my face up at this hoe who kept watching me.

she nodded and quickly scurried off to the back. "this place full of bums." i sighed jogging upstairs to the office.

"nigga, how you gon tell me?! i been fucking my math teacher for three years! she be giving me all the answers!" ej exclaimed talking to t3.

"ok ej, since you believe that 4 times 4 is 24 imma let you be." t3 shook his head.

"if yo math teacher told you that she needa get her degree confiscated." i closed the door behind me.

"huh nigga? nigga huh?"

"y'all niggas always talkin bout shit without sense. who raised y'all foreal?" fendi continued writing everybody's checks.

i sat down and grabbed some envelopes and a  few stacks helping him. "speaking of, sayair you needa remind yo mama about joining my milf club. deadline for the permission slips are on tuesday." ej said and i threw the scissors at him.

"y'all packed y'all bags for tomorrow?" t3 asked.

"ion even wanna go bruh." i sighed writing somebody's name on the envelope.

"you only don't wanna go cause you gon miss lil naenae." fendi smirked and i shook my head.

"it's not even like that."

"mmmmmmmhm." they all said.

"that boy sprung sprung." ej laughed

"y'all niggas weird. we just best friends and it's been that way since forever. and i got a girl." i chuckled continuing to work.

"nigga fuck yo girl!"

"y'all just bestfriends? answer the phone then." t3 said and i looked down and saw my phone ringing.

"fine." i answered and propped my phone up showing my face.

"wassup nae?"

"hey bestfrienddd i miss you what you doin." she said and they scooted closer to hear.

"i'm at work." i licked the envelope and sticked it down.

i saw her smirk in the camera and they started tapping eachother.

i laughed and tried to ignore them. "watchu over there smirkin fa?" i asked seeing her prop her phone up against her night stand.

"i'm not even smirking, but you going away tomorrow?" i saw her facial expression change into a frown and i nodded.

"it's only a week right?" she asked.

"yea lil head." i mumbled writing on the envelope and putting it to the side.