ⅩⅤⅠⅠⅠ

𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧———"preciate it my nigga, stay up

———
"preciate it my nigga, stay up." i dapped up my jeweler and left the shop.

"yeaa the bitches finna fuck with this one." i cheesed recording my new bottom golds.

"can you not use so much profanity?!" some white bitch yelled walking past me.

"oh shit my fault i won't fuckin do it again bitch." i said and she mugged me before walking over.

"pressed ahh white folks." i shook my head getting into my car.

i turned on some music before driving back home.

"i wanna lick on yo muhfuckin' skin cause that shit be tasting like caramel." i rapped along to the song while recording myself at a red light.

all i listen to is freaky ass shit bruh i need some new shit in my playlist

pulling up to the crib i got out the car and locked it before going inside.

"the fuck!" i stubbed my toe on the wall and held my foot.

"ouchhhh." i started hopping around in circles. a couple minutes later the pain decreased and i went into my bedroom.

"you been here all day?" i asked her and she nodded.

"just tell me what's wrongggg bra you stressing me aht." i groaned grabbing some clothes out my
dresser.

"what are you talking about sayair?" she was laid back on the bed with her feet in the air.

"this ain't een like you, you always out everyday and most of the times you be hyper as fuck like a lil puppy." i said.

"oh my goddd!" she smiled pulling me down and grabbing my face.

"lemme seeee!"

i flashed a smile and she laughed. "that shit hard no cap." she nodded and i shook my head standing up.

"stop tryna change the subject, im comin back." i grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower

after i showered i wrapped a towel around my waist and looked around for my lotion but it wasn't inside.

"you seen my- quit eye fucking me weirdo." i walked out the bathroom and saw her staring at me and she burst out laughing.

"eww nigga ain't nobody eye fucking you." she put her attention back on her phone.

"cappin ass." i went into the bathroom and got dressed before going back in the bedroom.