𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧———"y'all im walkin down from the conna sto right? and it's some niggas outside on the block chillin

𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧
———
"y'all im walkin down from the conna sto right? and it's some niggas outside on the block chillin." nae rambled.

she always got sum to say i be wantin to bop ha ass in the jaw sometimes

"tell me why i felt somebody staring at me and i turned around to see one dude staring at my ass." she rolled her eyes.

"who it was?" we all asked at the same time getting ready to stand up.

"oh my god sit y'all trigger happy asses down."

"but anyways i'm thinkin he staring at my ass, whole time one of them bad ass crackheads den sticked a note on my back saying "just sent pictures of y'all to the feds, catch me if you can!"

me and ej burst out laughing but sai and t3 just watched her with a blank expression.

"mann hell nah that was prolly vincent ass." ej smacked my arm

"so what you did after that fav?" i asked getting entertained

" ian een gon lie i grabbed the note off my back and as soon as i saw the word feds i sped off like a muhfucka." she said and we laughed harder

"den lost my one yeezy slide got me feelin like cinderella and shit." she shook her head throwing the other one in the garbage.

"AYE aye aye just cause you big ballin don't mean we is too, finna sell this shit on ebay." t3 grabbed it out the garbage.

i checked my phone and saw that it was round 12 going on 1:00.

"i'm finna go li sis." i stood up shoving it back into my pocket.

"see you later favvvv." she gave me a hug and i kissed her forehead before dapping everybody up and walking outside.

"fendi don't go do no dumb shit bra, ain't that serious." sai walked outside stopping me before i got in my car.

"relax lil bra, imma be cool." i dapped him up and he shook his head going back inside.

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"aye fuck y'all doin?" i asked seeing them swap cards under the table.

"you trippin nigga." wooski waved me off.

"nah im not blind and i sure ain't fuckin dumb." i stood up.

"take ya L and leave bruh, you mad cause we got yo shit?" jinny waved my money around.

"fuck y'all and this bitch ass game." i threw my cards down on the table.

"come with some more money next time!" wooski called out to me laughing.

"think they finna steal my shit and get away with it." i chuckled to myself as i pulled up on their block.

i pulled my hood over my head and walked down until i got to their apartment complex and knocked on the door.