ⅩⅤⅠⅠ

𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚

𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙣𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣. 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣. 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙, 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙪𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙, 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙, 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙮. 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚, 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣.

𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
———
"naenaeeee." rai dragged hitting my lap.

"yes pooh?" i asked.

"naeeenaeeee."

"you wanna play dont you?" i picked her up and held her in the air making her burst out laughing.

i placed her back down next to me and she climbed back on me.

"naenae can't play right now ok mama? i promise i'll play with you later." i frowned.

"whyyy? naenae what happen?" she pouted holding her arms out.

"i'm ok just... let's take a nap for now." i mumbled laying back as she laid on me and put her thumb in her mouth.

"luv you naenae."

"i love you too princess." i rubbed her back feeling her breathing get heavy, and she soon fell asleep.

me on the other hand, was still wide awake. drowning in my thoughts as usual. moments from that day replaying in my head over and over.

i shut my eyes tight trying to ignore everything, but that obviously never helped.

getting ready to reach in my pocket, i looked down at sarai sleeping peacefully on me.

i shook my head moving my hand and covering my face.

"Nae." i heard and looked up to see sayair standing in the doorway with a bag of donuts in his hand.

i tried giving my best smile but only a small one came out, waving him to come over by the bed since his child was sleeping on me.

"wassup, you missed me?" he whispered cheesing big and leaning down to kiss my forehead.

"yeah." i whispered carefully picking rai up and resting her next to me before standing up and giving him a proper hug.

"you okay?" he asked as i didn't let go of his torso.

i nodded against his chest and hugged him tighter.

"what's wrong zene?" he asked

"nun, im good, i just missed you." i lied hoping that he would believe me.