𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭———"ej stop fuckin callin me i'm busy!" i said into the phone and hung up

𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
———
"ej stop fuckin callin me i'm busy!" i said into the phone and hung up.

"niggas always wanna call me at the wrong ass moments." i huffed putting my phone on do not disturb and pressing play on my guided meditation podcast.

i held my clear quartz crystal in my left hand and my sage in my right and started taking deep breaths.

my phone started ringing again and i groaned loudly.

"how the fuck my phone ring when it's on do not disturb?!" i fought the air before putting my sage out and answering the call from the unknown number.

"look ion know who this is but you fuckin up my meditation so don't call my phone till tomorrow assum." i said getting ready to press the hang up button.

"wait zene!" i heard a familiar female voice on the other line and scrunched my face up.

"who am i speaking to?"

"it's ariah..? did you delete my number?" she asked.

"yea i did shawty... can i help you?" i asked feeling myself get irritated.

"i'm calling you to let you know that mama got out of jail today, she wasn't planning on telling you but i just felt like i had to." she said.

"what am i supposed to do with this information?" i squinted.

"you really need to loosen up, she never did-" she started and i hung up.

"got me messed up callin my phone onnat bullshit." i blocked her number again.

"niggas done ruined my vibe, now i can't even meditate." i huffed putting my crystal back on the shelf.

i heard someone knocking on my door and kicked my pillow.

"why don't nobody wanna leave me the fuck alone today." grabbing my phone, i slipped on my house shoes before going downstairs.

i looked through the peephole and unlocked the door.

"bitch the next time you hang up on me, me and you gon be fighting like two street cats." ej pushed me out the way and went into the kitchen.

"y'all needa get a life, always wanna be over here all days of the week like gimme a break." i rolled my eyes as t3, fendi, and sai walked through the door.

"sayair where's my child?" i asked him closing and locking the door.

"last time i checked she was my child but ion know maybe i'm trippin." he sarcastically said and i pushed him.

"hi fav." i sat down next to fendi.

"wassup babysissss." he dragged kicking his feet up on my table and i smacked them down.

"don't make me beat yo ass." i opened my phone and saw a text message from dre.

i opened it and it said "hey ma".