ⅩⅩⅠ

𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧———"nah cause you be playing with my feelings for real

———
"nah cause you be playing with my feelings for real." nae looked up pounding her fist into her hand.

"how i'm playing with yo feelings zene?" i laughed at her.

"it's christmas ion got time for this." she said getting ready to walk out the room.

"how i'm playing with yo feelings?" i pulled her back by her arm

"cause how you gon kiss me and then come here tammat some nyla said merry christmas. fuck that hoe and her merry christmas!" she folded her arms.

"so that wasn't just a friendly kiss?" i raised my eyebrows.

"i- ok." she turned around and i laughed pulling her back again.

"i'm just playing, but you caught feelings for me assum over one kiss nae?"

"no." she mumbled.

"so then why you mad that she said merry christmas?"

"because why would you kiss me if you know you still messing with her? that's cheating to be honest." she side eyed me.

"it's not cheating cause me and her ain't together." i shrugged

"mmhm, whatever." she scoffed.

"somebody sound a lil jealous." i stood up smirking.

"nigga please." she waved me off trying to put up a front.

"you know you always gon be my lil baby, don't get jealous." i walked closer to her and she looked up at me.

"i'm not even jealous." she bit the corner of her lip.

"cap ass." i moved her hair out of her face

"why you looking at me like that?" i chuckled

"like what?" she smiled innocently like she wasn't just tryna pull my drawls off with her eyes

"like you wanna fuck me." i said and she looked at me with that "and if i did" look

"what you tryna doo gang?" i interlocked our hands and pushed her back on the bed.

"boy i was just playing." she laughed kicking her feet up

"you always playing, i be serious as fuck on bro." i layed my head on her titties while we were still holding hands.

"nah you be playing too." she said and i looked up at her.

"you gon make me show you how serious i am." i laid my head back down

"if you serious then suck my titties." she said and i laughed.

"ight later."

"nahh why not now?" she laughed.