ⅩⅩⅡ

𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭———you ready to go?" sai came in the room fixing his beanie

𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
———
you ready to go?" sai came in the room fixing his beanie.

"nah come here." i said sitting at the edge of the bed.

"why you not ready to go." he chuckled walking between my legs.

"becauseee." i played with the strings on his black sweatpants.

"becauseee what." he titled my head up towards him making me flash a quick smile.

"you so pretty." he said, now slightly smiling also.

"see i gotta question. and don't fuck me cause- well....you might can fuck me." i smirked and he burst out laughing.

"im just playing." i laughed standing up.

"cmon let's go." he walked closer, towering over me.

"ok give me a kiss first." i stood on my tippy toes puckering my lips out.

"niggas get they first kiss and don't know how to act." he said popping my mouth.

"come onnn." i dragged.

"bestfriends don't kiss." he mocked my words making my jaw drop.

"fuck that!" i smacked my lips. who does he think he is?

"yea aight." laughing, he mushed my head a little.

"bet." i nodded throwing on a hoodie, grabbing my camera and phone, and jogging downstairs.

when i got in the passenger seat of the car i crossed my arms and plastered a mug across my face. attitude on high starting now.

"you really mad?" he got into the drivers seat and started up the car.

"......"

"zene i know you ain't ignoring me." he looked over at me.

"stay mad then, the fuck." jerking his head back, he pulled off towards walmart.

when we arrived, he parked up in the parking lot and straight faced me.

"yo." he tapped my shoulder repeatedly. i started to ignore him but i started getting annoyed.

"what the fuck." i mugged him.

"why you not talking to me?" he touched my face and i pushed his hand

"stop touching me." i kept my arms crossed and looked out the window.

"cmere lemme tell you a secret." he pulled my arm and i straight faced him.