ⅩⅠⅩ

𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
———
"Your honor I object! We have provided more than enough evidence of the assault! They are guilty!" my attorney argued standing up.

"silence!" the judge banged her gravel.

"Mr. baker you may continue."

"My wife and I were just trying to be polite and invite her to retrieve her paintings, and she proceeded to pull the weapon out on us." he shook his head grasping onto her hand.

"Your honor, the evidence of the weapon found in the Baker's residence was provided."

I began zoning out, remembering that i had probably dropped my gun while in there.

i heard arguing and all types of talking, not really paying attention. before coming here, i popped about 6 percs. i really didn't want to have to deal with this today.

after a while of them going back and forth, the judge said something that caught my attention.

"The defendants have been found not guilty of all charges." she banged her gravel.

the fuck?

"This case has been dismissed."

(yall i don't know shit bout no court but y'all know what i mean.)

"This is some bullshit." my attorney angrily snatched up his brief case as me and my mother walked outside following him.

"i'm so sorry about all of this zene." he frowned giving me a hug and i pat his back.

"i wish you all the best, this system is so messed up nowadays. they see a white man and there's automatically "innocent" plastered all over his face." he shook his head.

"thank you for working with us mr smith." my mother shook his hand and he walked off.

out the corner of my eye i saw david and his wife walking out of the court room with smiles spread across their faces. it's like they done this before.

i immediately ran to the bushes and threw up everything.

"you ok?" she asked walking over to me and rubbing my back. i wiped the corner of my mouth and ignored her walking back to my car.

"didn't wanna have that fuck ass case in the first place." i drove off going back to sai's house. i can't wait to get my new apartment.

i sighed in relief that he wasn't home before jogging up to the bathroom and brushing my teeth.

when i walked back downstairs, i saw him sitting down on the couch while on his phone.

"what you doing here." i asked slipping my slides back on.

"i live here, and where you finna go." he looked up at me before looking back down at his phone.

"handle sum." i walked outside and got back into my car, pulling off towards the alley that i usually
meet mya at.

i parked up and waited for her to text me before seeing her car pull up.

she got out of her car and got into my passenger seat. "nae this my last time selling to you, on god." she shook her head pulling out the baggie.

"why?" i frowned

"you abusing this shit now man, you shoulda been stopped. i wasn't really saying nun cause of the money, but this shit sad bruh."

"mya ion have time for one of yo life lessons so you gon sell or not." i held my hand out.

"how'd the case go?" she asked ignoring me.