ⅩⅤⅠ

𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭———"i'm sorry fa what happened to you zene

𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
———
"i'm sorry fa what happened to you zene..." my egg doner sat at the edge of my bed with a blank expression.

for all the 19 years i lived, i can actually say that i've never seen this woman share one sincere emotion with me. it's like her whole demeanor towards me was...blank

sometimes i wonder how my father, the bright, outgoing, funny, personality filled man ever even got married to ha, i guess love makes you do shit you'd never imagine.

"...ion want ya sympathy, you didn't do it why you tellin me sorry." i squinted my eyes at her, speaking for the first time in two days.

"look, don't nobody deserve any shit like that happening to them. no matter what type of person they is. you still my child zene, that shit hurts me too."

"i'm still yo child? we put that relationship behind us 4 years ago miss, please don't piss me off." i dryly chuckled.

"ion even know why i'm tryna talk to you." i heard her mumble before she got up, leaving the room and shutting the door.

i sighed laying on my back as my phone started buzzing multiple times as it had been for the last 48 hours.

i finally decided to pick up my phone and answer back to the texts from mahlia, q, and the boys saying i'm ok.

my phone instantly started ringing, seeing a phone call from fendi and i silently groaned before answering.

"zene." he looked down at the camera and i saw that he was driving.

"fendi."

"why you wasn't answering nobody? we deadass was getting ready to come home today."

"i'm fine im fine you don't have to do allat." i quickly said, feeling bad that i almost interfered with their business trip.

"you good man? you don't look normal." he placed his phone in his lap catching quick glimpses at the camera every second he could.

"i'm okayyy, i was just feelin a lil antisocial." i lied nervously chuckling.

"quit with allat lying shit, ion know who you think this is on the phone witchu but it's me so come to mind that i'm not taking the bullshit."

"i swea i'm ok, you stays tryna save me." i shook my head.

"imma deal with that when we get back, we posed' ta be coming tomorrow."

"and call yo bestfriend he outchea trim, i luh you."

"luh you too." i held up my deuces in the camera and we hung up the phone.

i pressed the facetime button on sai's contact and it didn't even ring properly before he answered.

"girl when i get down there imma pistol whip yo ass!"

"shut up sai." i forced a smile shaking my head.