𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭———"if you move one mo time imma beat yo ass

𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
———
"if you move one mo time imma beat yo ass." i popped q with the comb.

"lil girl i changed yo diapers don't you ever disrespect me."

"that's yo favorite line ain't it?" i rolled my eyes and finished the last braid.

"and is." he stood up dusting himself off.

"q i gotta talk to you." i laid back on the bed.

"you pregnant?! hell naw." he hit the broom on the floor and i smacked my lips.

"why would you think that of me?" i held my chest acting hurt.

"what the hell you wanna talk to me about?" he sat next to me.

"i'm embarrazzed." i covered my face.

"spill the beans lil nigga."

"ok so basically, i just feel like ion know what i wanna do with my life and that's gonna chase away my chances of being wanted by somebody."

"zene, you 19, you have a lot of time still. you not even a full adult. you can't even drink yet-"

"ok i get it."

"and what you mean being wanted? you are wanted. by everybody around you. you don't need no nigga to feel wanted."

"ok but other than that, i still don't got no dream to chase. i'm 19, i get paid good. i'm cool with doing youtube. but damn it's like ian found one thing that i actually enjoy and that makes me happy." i sighed.

"well think, what are some things that you look forward to everyday?"

"seeing sai nem." i mumbled.

"ok that's a start..what else?"

"i love seeing rai, she's like my whole heart."

"you like kids don't you?" he asked.

"yea i love them."

"how bout you work on starting ya own daycare?" he shrugged and i looked up at him.

"that ain't a bad idea..."

"and you can also go to college and get an associate degree in early childhood education. you very smart too." he nodded.

"imma look into that fasho, thanks alot old man." i hugged him and he ruffled up my hair.

"you only do that shit to the caucasians." i smacked his hand away

"girl get yo bad ass out my room." he pushed me and i laughed walking downstairs.

"see you later ma!" i called out to her and got in my car before heading back home.

i saw sai's car in the parking lot and went upstairs to my apartment.